Chapter 37: Perfect Man

Alex's Pov

"You"

I tilt my head confused.

"The girl that I like and that I'm in love with, is you." He says.

Wait! What?

"Really?" I ask softly not believing him.

"Really." He says and I can't help the smile that breaks out on my face.

I can't believe this is happening. The guy that I'm in love with just confessed to me saying he loves me back. I thought that only happens in Kdrama's or fanfictions. This is seriously the best day ever.

"You're not kidding are you?" I ask.

Just to make sure.

He laughs, but shakes his head yes.

"I swear I'm not kidding." That makes me smile even bigger and I can't help it anymore. I move closer to him and hug him. I've missed his hug and arms so much. I pull back a bit so I'm face to face with him.

Wait! I'm a serious flop. I haven't even said it back yet.

"I love you too Jungkook." He smiles his famous and adorable bunny smile.

"Really?" He asks and I nod. He hugs me tighter and I laugh. He pulls back and rests his forehead on mine.

"So since you love me and all, you wouldn't be mad if I did something?" He asks and I raise an eyebrow. Only imagining what that could mean. It'll either be sweet or perverted.

Lord help me.

He starts to lean in and just as our lips were about to touch, one of the staff shout that it's time for Bangtan to perform. Jungkook quickly straightens up his posture and grumpily nods. He pouts and just as he's about to walk out I grab his wrist.

"Wait Jungkook!" I say and he moves a little closer to me to hear what I'm going to say, "Good luck." I smile and he grins. He quickly swoops down and kisses my cheek before rushing out to the stage.

I turn around to walk back to my seat with Tristyn, just to see her and Namjoon are already ahead of me. They're already sitting down when I get back and sit. I had to pee really bad guys.

"You okay?" Trisyn asks and I nod. She doesn't get to ask any further up questions because Bangtan takes the stage. Since Namjoon isn't in this performance, I notice Yoongi is.

The boys get in formation as the music begins to play. I hear my favorite persons beautiful voice echo throughout the place. I smile wide and can't get over the fact that I'm practically, maybe, sorta dating him. Confused? Cause me too. Let's not worry about that and focus on his amazing voice and visual right now.

There's so many great things happening in this performance. It's hard to focus on each of them individually. I'm starting to understand army's pain now. I'm definitely going to have to watch this performance again on YouTube.

Like Jimin's outstanding stage presence, Jin, Taehyung, and Yoongi's hard core dancing. It amazes me how Yoongi can go from sloth in the dressing room to energetic on stage so fast. Maybe that's his way of getting energy, by sleeping. Can he teach me that? I'd never be late to anything ever again. Then of course we have Hoseok absolutely killing it at rapping, In English might I add.

Then you have Jungkook that thinks it's okay to show off his amazing vocal skills and add a very unecessary, but also very very necessary grunt/growl sound. Not even a minute into the performance. Like boy chill out, we'd like to live to see the ending or atleast a minute of the performance. Why do you have to make that so hard? Of course I can't forget about his dancing in those damn leather pants. I don't even like leather pants, but he changed my point of view of them.