Chapter 31: Is It Love?

Alex's pov
*Time skip*

It's been two weeks since Jungkook kissed me. My feelings for him are definitely stronger  than they've ever been.

I haven't seen him that much since he's had so many performances and things to promote. I'm kinda thankful we haven't gotten to talk that much if I'm being honest. I wouldn't be able to have a conversation with him. I mean I'm barely able to form a sentence with him right now.

Today he isn't at school because he told me he didn't get back till really late last night from his performance. We still text each other, but not as much  as we used to. He also told me that him and the rest of the boys get to dress up for a special dance that they're doing for Halloween.

It's cute how excited he is for it.

I haven't told Tristyn about Jungkook and I's kiss. I've kinda been avoiding her because I don't want her to mention or say something to him. Childish I know, but it's my best option.

Of course though I have shitty luck and she ended up figuring out that I was avoiding her. She's actually on her way to come pick me up early from school. Something about having a girls day.

My phone dings and I look down to see it's a text from Tristyn.

From Tristyn 💕😘
I'm here and already signed you out for the day, so just come out when you're ready.

I send her back an "Okay!" and quickly tell my friends goodbye. It's lunch period right now so I don't have to stress telling my teacher.

~~~~~~~~
"So why'd you wanna hang out?" I ask her while putting my bag down by my seat.

We're currently out to lunch before Tristyn takes me to do whatever she has planned.

"We haven't talked in like three weeks! I miss my little lion Alex." She says with a laugh and I start to feel bad for avoiding her.

Especially since she's staring to use my nickname she gave me when I was younger. I loved lions so she started calling me one.

"I know it has something to do with Jungkook. Don't ask me how I know, I just do. I'll let you in on a little secret, he's been acting weird around everyone as well." She informs me and then takes a sip from her drink.

"We haven't really talked since our last study session." I say and she raises an eyebrow.

"Why is that? Did something bad happen?"

No quite the opposite actually....

"Um not exactly..."

"So something good happened?" She asks confused.

"To me yes." I say and look down at my hands thinking about the memory.

"Did he make a move?" She asks and I notice she's leaning forward a bit excited.

When I nod she flips out, causing people around us to look at her strange. I look around and awkwardly smile at them apologizing for her outburst.

"What did he do?!" She asks, or more shouts at me.

"Tristyn girl you gotta calm down. I'll only tell you when and if you calm down a bit." I say with a laugh.

"Sorry I'm just excited." She mumbles and takes a sip from her drink.

"He kisses me." I say and she spits out her drink everywhere.

Including on me.

Nice thanks for that Tristyn.

*Tristyn's pov*

"He kissed me."

My eyes go wide and I end up spitting my drink everywhere. But I'm not so worried about that at the moment. Did I hear her correctly? Are my ears deceiving me? God I hope not.

"HE DID WHAT NOW?!?!" I yell and Alex tries to get me to quiet down.

Oh my god why the hell hasn't Jungkook told me this yet? He's so getting his ass kicked when I get back to the dorm. If he's not there then I will not hesitate to go to Bighit.

"He kissed you!" I ask and she nods before looking down. What's wrong with her? She should be happy? Why the hell does she seem sad?

"What's wrong with you? You're supposed to be happy!" She looks up with a small smile.

"I am happy believe me, but I feel like ever since he did that our friendship is completely gone. It's nothing but awkward now when we talk out text each other." She explains and I nod.

"You're guys' friendship was awkward to begin with. Sorry but it's the truth. But what can I tell you is that he likes you. Whether you believe me or not it's your choice, but he likes you. A lot more than I even think he realizes. I think that goes for you too, but you're just scared to admit to yourself. You're still at that phase where you're sure, but not really."

She nods understanding thinking I was finished, but I'm not.

"My advice to you is wait it out. Don't give up on him yet. You don't know he might be planning something and we have no idea what it is." I finish and she slightly smiles at me.

"Thanks Tristyn." She says and walks over to side hug me.

"No problem it's what I'm here for." I say and pull back to smile at her.

We soon leave and I drop her off at her house. I promise to text her later and make my way to the dorm. When I realize they aren't there, I speed like a bat out of hell to the Bighit building.

I have a kids ass to kick.

~~~~~~~
"Jungkook get your fluffy ass over here now!" I yell noticing him and the rest of the boys in their Halloween costumes for the dance video.

He slowly walks over to me, giving the guys a look pleasing for help. I cross my arms and he looks down.

"Would you like to explain to me what you did and "forgot" to tell me?" I ask and he sighs.

Good you better feel bad for not telling me.

"Noona I swear I was going to you-"

"When? A year later?"

"No, when I had everything figured out." He says and I'm completely confused.

What the hell does that mean?

"Huh? Explain please."

"Noona I don't think I just have a crush on Alex anymore." He says and then looks up.

Oh my god....

"Are you saying what I think you're saying Jungkook?" I ask and he slowly nods.

"OH MY GOD!" I say and the rest of the boys look at me. I smile wide to Jin and he quickly rushes over.

"What? What's happening?" He asks and I repeatedly slap his arm out of excitement.

"Nothing hyung." Jungkook says before I could say anything. Jin turns to me and raises an eyebrow.

"Kookie just told me probably the best news were ever going to hear." I say and Jungkook groans.

"Noona!" Jin and I ignore him.

"Ooh What?" I turn to Jungkook, letting him do the honors.

He sighs and Jin gives a look of encouragement. The rest of the guys walk up curious to hear this as well.

"I think I'm falling in love with Alex."