Chapter 32: Kookie's Failed Love Life

Jungkook's pov
*Huge time skip*

"So what performance is first? Rainism or As I Told You?" Namjoon asks as we all stretch.

"It's Rainism first, As I told you last." Hoseok answers and stands up.

"But I think they want us to do a special performance of perfect man, since they liked it so much last year. So just in case we have to practice that." Jimin says and they nod.

"So for Rainism it'll start with Kookie alone, then myself and Tae will walk out and then the rest of you, besides Yoongi." Hoseok explains and Yoongi looks up from hearing his name.

"Is it important for me to know?" Yoongi hyung asks and Hobi shakes his head no.

"Okay then, I don't care." He then goes back to his phone, causing Hoseok to shake his head at him.

"You can be so weird hyung." Hobi once again shakes his head at him and turns back to Namjoon.

Honestly I wish I could act like Yoongi hyung on certain things. But no I sadly have to care about certain things. One of them being a girl who is currently ignoring me.

Of course I can't say anything because I'm basically ignoring her back. The only reason why we still is because James, Hana, and Steve.  Other than at school, we don't talk. We did for awhile, but a lot of it is my fault for being to busy to ever text her back.

"Jungkook! Hello anyone in there?" Taehyung asks waving a hand in front of my face giggling.

"Uh yeah um sorry, what did you say?" I ask.

"I said let's practice." He says and I get up following him to the middle of the room.

~~~~~~

"So how's Alex? I haven't seen her around the dorm in awhile." Hobi hyungs asks and I shrug.

"We haven't really talked that much. I mean with our busy schedule I don't have time to text or call her. Then when I'm actually at school I'm too busy retaking tests and quizzes. I can't even enjoy eating lunch with her and our friends because I'm too busy studying all the time." I say with a sigh and Hobi gives me a look.

"Oh Jungkookie." He says with a slight laugh and I tilt my head.

"What?"

"You really like this girl don't you?" He asks and I nod.

"I can tell, you've never acted like this before."

"Yeah, She kinda has that effect on me." I mumble and he grins.

"Awe! Now that's just the cutest thing!" He screeches and earns a glare from a sleepy Yoongi.

"Do you have a mute button? Or better yet an off button?" He asks and Hobi grins.

"Nope!"

"Of course not, you know what you remind me of?" Yoongi asks and Hobi tilts his head.

"You remind me of those annoying alarm clocks that just won't shut up no matter how many times you try to break it. Even then it won't even break." Yoongi explains and we all laugh.

"Creative." Hobi says impressed and Yoongi nods.

"I try."

"Are you two done having a moment? Should we leave the room or..." Jin asks and Tristyn suddenly yells out.

"SOPE IS ALIVE!" We all look at her and the two guys look at each other and then the ground.

"What? What does that mean?" Namjoon asks.