Chapter 6: He's A What!

Alex's pov

"So how do you know Jungkook?" I ask Tristyn once we pull out of the schools parking lot.

"I'm dating one of his hyungs." She says still focusing on the road.

"Really? For how long?"

"Umm for about 3 years now, our 4 year Anniversary is coming up soon."

"Awe cute, do you know why Jungkook didn't stutter around you?" I finally ask. It's been killing me to know.

Tristyn laughs and I raise an eyebrow.

"Wow you're so clueless." She says still laughing a bit.

"What? Why am I clueless?" I ask and she shakes her head.

"Oh nothing. Kookie doesn't stutter around me because he is used to me. I bet when he gets used to hanging out with you, he'll stop the stuttering." She says and I nod.

"His stutter is kinda cute though..." I trail off and she laughs.

"You have a crush on him don't you?" She asks and my eyes widen.

"What? No!"

"I was just joking, kinda. But wait you seriously have no clue who he is, do you?" She asks and I roll my eyes.

She luckily didn't notice. She can be scary okay!

"Nope why? It's not like he's an idol or something?" I ask jokingly and she nods.

Wait? What! No he can't be.

"Is he an idol? He's an idol isn't he?" I ask.

"Yep, have you heard of BTS?" She asks and I nod.

I've heard of them, I haven't really listened to them. Apparently they're really talented. But no he can't be an idol. He seems to nice for that. All the idols I've ever seen were rude and big headed.

"No, you're serious?" I ask and she nods.

"Yes, why would I make that up?"

Okay she has a point.

We soon are in front of my house and I thank Tristyn and tell her bye before making my way into the house. I have a brother and a boy group to search up.

*****
Tristyn's pov

I make it back to the dorm and just walk in. I basically live in this dorm. I mean somebody's gotta keep these boys in check. Namjoon and Jin can't do it all the time.

"Noona you're back!" Jimin smiles while running up to me.

"I said I would be." I laugh and he smiles even wider if that's even possible.

"Oh yeah I knew that. Is Jungkookie in trouble by you? He said he needs to avoid you." Jimin says and I smile.

"No chim chim he's not in trouble, but I do need to talk to him. Is he in his room?" I ask, which he just nods a yes.

I thank him and make my way up to his room. His door is slightly ajar and peek in to see him working on his homework. Such a good bunny. I knock and he turns around then motions for me to come in. I do and take a seat on the edge of his bed. He turns around in his desk chair and faces me.

"So you wanna tell me why Alex thinks you stutter and need help?" I ask and he gives me a questioning look.

I have my ways kookie. I have my ways.

"I have my ways, now spill it."

He sighs in defeat and I smile proudly. It's so easy to get them all to talk. I swear I'm like a detective.