Chapter 5: Helpful Hyungs

Jungkook's pov
*Friday*
"No you can't spray him with the spray bottle Taehyung!"

Oh the things you hear in this dorm.

"But Jin hyung! He sprayed me first!" I hear Taehyung whine.

"That's because you deserved it!" Hoseok yells.

I shake my head and sit up from my bed, glancing over at the clock.

Are you kidding me right now?

They seriously woke me up two hours before I needed to be awake. I groan and fall back on my bed. As I was getting comfortable and about to fall back asleep, I hear my bedroom door being pushed open.

"Jungkookie!"

I groan once again and hide my head further into my pillow. Before I could pull the covers over me I feel them being yanked off of me.

"No!" I yell still with my face in my pillow.

"Get up! I need your help Kookie."

When I don't answer him, I suddenly feel weight on top of me.

"Jimin hyung! Get off of me."

"No! Not until you promise to help me."

So freaking stubborn.

It is to dang early for his crap. I groan and lift my head and quickly gather enough strength to lean up and move to lay on my back, causing Jimin to fall off of me.

"Ugh! I hate it when you do that. Seriously why do you have to become the hulk out of nowhere? Where do you even get that strength?" Jimin mumbles to himself and I ignore him, walking into my closet.

Since it is Friday the school lets us wear whatever we want, just nothing too inappropriate. So I pick out an outfit and make my way to the bathroom to take a quick shower.

I change into my clothes and brush and style my hair after I'm done with my shower. I walk back into my room and see no one in it, so I continue to get ready. Once I'm done I grab my bag and my phone before making my way downstairs.

I drop my bag off by one of the lounge chairs and turn to walk into the kitchen, just to see Jin hyung glaring at Namjoon while he continues to "sneak" food behind Jin's back.

"Namjoon I swear if you steal one more piece of bacon... Oh! Jungkook you're awake."

"Yeah everyone was yelling this morning, so I decided to just get ready early." I say and sit on one of the chairs by the island table.

"Blame Taehyung and Hoseok for that." Jin says rolling his eyes at the two. I turn around in my seat and see that the two culprits are sitting at the table. They were so quiet I didn't even know they were in here.

Soon Jimin walks in and joins us, then followed by a very sleepy Yoongi glaring at the back of Jimin's head. He must of woken him up. Yoongi takes a seat by me and pats me on the back.

"Morning hyung." I say and he turns his attention to me.

"Morning Jungkook, I never got to ask, but how was I guess now your week of school?"

"It was fine, better than the old one." I say and he nods knowing why.

I'm actually closer to Yoongi hyung than many people think. Last year  during school when I was having troubles, he was the one that helped me out a lot. I still need to repay him for that, but every time I try he tells me not to worry about it. Namjoon hyung also helped me a lot last year. Mostly with my English and math. I passed those classes because of him though. Yoongi hyung mostly helped me with my mental state.