Chapter 20: The Stutter Is Back

*Jungkook's pov*

We ended up watching a horror movie that was just painfully awful.

I was really looking forward to it when the previews showed it. But after watching it, it was just plain awful.

Alex and I just joked around the whole time. Making fun of James, who was legitimately scared of it. Steve and Hana just cuddled the whole time. Cole laughed at James, but cuddled him when he saw how scared he actually was.

We all walk out of the theater and meet in the lobby. Cole is still calming down James from the last jump scare in the movie. Hana and Steve both had to use the bathroom. So that just left Alex and I to wait for everyone to be ready to leave.

"I've watched awful horror movies before, but that I think goes down as the worst." Alex says and I nod agreeing.

"Yeah that gave shame to all other awful horror movies." I say and she laughs.

"Yeah next time we should choose the movie."

So she'd want to do this again?

"Would you want to do this again?" I ask curious.

"Yeah, it was fun." She says and smiles.

"Would you want to do this again with me, just me?" I ask hesitantly and she looks at me.

"Like a date?" She asks and I freeze.

Would it be considered a date? Do I want to consider it a date? Oh god why did I just ask that?

"I-if you want it to b-be." I stutter out and face palm myself.

I just had to stutter didn't I?

"I'd love to go on a date with you Jungkook." She says and I smile.

"Really?" I ask and she laughs while nodding a little.

"Yes really, just text me when." She says and I nod grinning a bit.

Soon Hana and Steve walk over to us followed by James and Cole. Alex goes with Cole and James, as I follow Hana and Steve.

We say our goodbyes and head to the different cars.

*****

Since the movie ended earlier than I thought, Steve drops me off at the dorm. I say a thank you and promise him and Hana that I'll text them later.

They drive off when they see me walk into the house and close the door. When I enter the living room area I notice that my hyungs are still up.

"Hey you're back, how was the movie?" Hobi hyung asks and I shrug taking a seat by Taehyung.

"Wasn't as good as I hoped it to be." I say truthfully.

"That sucks, but other than that did you have a good time?" Yoongi asks and I resist the urge to smile.

"Yeah, I think sometime soon we're planning on doing it again." I say and Jin smiles.

"That's good! Hopefully next time you'll actually like the movie." He laughs and I smile at him.

When the kdrama that they're watching ends everyone heads up to their rooms and I walk into the kitchen.

I haven't eaten anything except for breakfast and a little bit of popcorn. I'm surprised I've been able to go this long without dying of starvation.

As I'm making the fastest thing I could find. That being cereal. I hear someone clear their throat. I turn my head and see it's noona.

"So how'd it go?" She asks and takes a seat at one of the bar/island stools.

"It was fine." I say and she groans.

"Tell me everything! Did she have fun? Did you actually watch the movie? Did you ask her on an official date? Did you hug her goodbye? Did you kiss her goodbye? I swe-" I cut her off.

"Noona breath. I'm assuming she had fun, we made fun of the movie and James who actually found it scary." I say and she nods.

"You didn't answer all my questions."

"Yes I did." Crap she noticed.

"No you didn't." She slowly grins.

"I-I don't know what you're talking about noona I definitely answered them all." I cringe at my stutter and she smiles.

"Which one did you do? Or did you do all three? Ooh Jungkookie pulling a Namjoon. Wait! That's not a good thing!" She says and freaks out. 

"I didn't kiss her that's for sure." I probably would've died of a heart attack if I kissed her.

"Wait did you ask her on a da-" I cut her off by nodding and look down.

"Oh my god! When's the date?" She asks excitedly and I look up at her feeling my face start to get warm.

Great I'm blushing. Look what you did Alex.

"I haven't figured that out yet." I say and scratch the back of my neck.

"It's okay I'll help you, but oh my god I can't believe it. My little kookie bunny is going on a date." She coos and acts like a mom would.

Maybe I should start calling her eomma instead.

"Noona can just keep this between us? I don't want anyone to know." I say and she nods.

"Absolutely! I won't tell anyone kookie." I smile in thanks and finish up the rest of my cereal.

When I done I say a goodnight to Tristyn and head up to my room. I check the time and and realize I never texted Hana or Steve. I shoot them a quick text and then put my phone on the charger.

When I'm changed and actually ready for bed, I hop in and turn off my bed side light. Then when my head hits my pillows I'm out.