Chapter 8: You Can Look, But Don't Touch

Jungkook's pov
*Monday*

It's sadly Monday and I'm currently standing in front of my locker grabbing everything I'll need for first period. I close my locker when done and about jump out of my skin.

"Hi Jungkook." Yugyeom says and bam bam waves.

"Jeez Yugyeom give me a heart attack why don't you." I say and put a hand over my rapidly beating heart.

"Sorry, do you want to walk to class with us?" He asks and I nod.

As we walk I notice a lot of people staring at us. Whenever I catch someone staring they either look away or say something to their friend.

"You'll get used to the stares, we did." Bam bam states.

"You guys are idols?" I ask and they both nod.

"Yep, have you heard of Got7?" Yugyeom asks.

I nod and then it clicks why they both look and sound familiar.

We make it to class and sit in our seats and continue to talk among ourselves before the teacher walks in. When he does decide to walk into the he class room everyone quiets down and pay attention.

*Alex's pov*

I wake up with a jolt.

I look around frantically and hear a annoying hyena laugh that belongs to the one and only Cole. I look in his direction and he calms down his laughter and smiles.

"Rise and shine babysis! It's Monday you got school get ready!" He way to cheerfully says and walks out of my room.

I glare at him while he walks out and get up to slam my door shut. Was the door slam needed? No. But I'm a drama queen so....

I make my way into my closest and pull out my ugly yellow uniform. The uniform makes me hate the color yellow with a burning passion. Which is sad since yellow used to be my favorite color.

After changing quickly and brushing out my hair, I put in my contacts. Yes I wear glasses. I just recently got contacts and I'm so far liking them.

I make it down the stairs when I got everything I need.

"Good morning grumpy." Cole says and chuckles.

"Shut it lucifer." I say before taking a bite from my pancake.

"I know I'm devilishly good looking Alex you don't have to remind me." He says and I roll my eyes.

Damn big ego much?

Oh wait I'm talking about my brother here. Of course he has a big ego.

"Bish where?" I say and this time he rolls his eyes at me.

"Hurry up and eat so I can get rid of you."

"Wow really feeling the love this morning. First you wake me up, then you want to get rid of me. Really earning that brother of the year award Cole." I sassily and sarcastically say.

"Oh my- now I know why dad left early this morning." He says and I laugh while putting up and quickly cleaning my dirty plate.

"I'm only like this on Monday mornings."

"Why do I have a hard time believing that?"

"I don't know, but I'll let you believe what ever you want." I say and walk over to the front door where he was standing and waiting.

"How do your friends deal with you?"

"Honestly I have no clue."

******