Chapter 21: "My two little babies aren't babies anymore!"

Alex pov's
*Saturday after the date*

"He did WHAT!" Tristyn yells over the phone. 

"I know! I was just as surprised as you are!" I reply as I clean around my room.

Yes I called and told Tristyn about Jungkook asking me on a date. I currently just got home from the movie theater. I went straight to my room as Cole and James went straight to Cole's room to cuddle.

Or so they say.

All I know is I'm sleeping with my headphones in tonight. You know just in case.

"You said yes right?!" She asks and I nod, but then remember she can't see me.

"Obviously!" I say and I hear her laugh.

"See I told you he liked you." Is she really using this as a "I told you so" moment?

"Yes mom." I say with a laugh.

"I'm just saying. Has he told you where he's taking you?"

"Nope, but I just hope he doesn't do anything extreme." I say.

I really don't want him to think he has to do a lot to please me. Literally him just showing up would make me happy.

I know I'm simple to please.

I still can't believe he asked me on a date. I can't believe I didn't stutter or make a fool of myself while answering. He did stutter though, but with him it's okay because he's cute when he does it.

"Tristyn I'm kinda freaking out, what if we go on this date and he regrets it?"

"Hey don't think like that! I'm positive that he will not regret it, I mean he did ask you free willingly." She states.

Yeah that's true.

"Okay, thanks girly." I say.

"No problem, that's what I'm here for." She says with a laugh.

After talking a bit we soon end the call and I put my phone on the charger. My phone dies so quick it's ridiculous. I notice it's almost 11, so I get changed and hop into bed.

~~~~~~~
*Monday still Alex's pov*

I walk into the school building and instantly want to go home.

I make it halfway in the hall and turn back around. I can't do it. I can't do this today. I can't deal with these people today.

As I'm walking I feel arms wrap around my waist and pull me back. I try to get out of the persons grasp, but they're not budging.

"If I have to stay here, so do you." Jungkook says and I stop fighting.

He's still holding onto my waist. What do I do?

I turn my head to look at him and he lets go of my waist. Dang I was starting to like it too.

I playfully pout and he shakes his head at me.

"What is the point?" I ask as we make it to my locker. He leans against the ones beside mine as I get into mine.

"I don't know, but what I do know is I won't be here Thursday so you'll sadly have to deal with everyone alone." He says.

"How dare you leave me alone with these people!" I say and he laughs.

"Sorry if you could come with me I'd let you, but I don't think I can." He says and I nod.

"What are you doing anyway?"

"The hyungs and I have M countdown performances. Basically we'll be performing a few songs from our new album coming out soon." He explains and I nod.