Chapter 38: "Don't play with me Alex"

Alex's Pov

"Spill it." Tristyn simply says and I sigh, but smile.

"So we might have confessed to each other."

"You might've or you did? Don't play with me Alex." She playfully warns.

"We definitely confessed our feelings and something else might've happened..." I trail off and she waves her arms frantically.

"Tell me! What did you do? I swear to god if it's what I'm thinking-" I quickly cut her off.

"NO! Oh my gosh Tristyn no!" I say and feel my face heat up and she shrugs.

"Well learn to phrase things differently then!" She says defensively and I nod.

"So we might've kissed... Like twice." I say and think she stops breathing. Her jaw drops and I laugh.

"Twice? TWICE?" She asks and I nod, "So are guys together or..." She asks and I smile.

"Yes we are together and I couldn't be happier. I'm trying to contain my happiness and not freak out right now, if you can't tell." I say and she laughs.

"Let it out girl, I won't judge I'll probably join in honestly." And with that I squeal out of happiness. Her following and doing the same moments later.

"I can't believe this is actually real!" I say and she laughs at me.

"So who else will know?" She says as we pull up to my house.

"Jungkook said he was going to tell all the guys except Jin."

"Why not Jin?"

"He said something about how it'll be funnier if he was the last one to know. Or something like that." I say and she shakes her head.

"Such an evil child he is." She says with a sigh and I nod.

"But he's a cute evil child." I say with a smile and she laughs.

"Wow you're disgustingly in love get out of my car." She jokes and I laugh.

I grab my bag and bid my goodbyes to her before exiting the car.

*****

I see Cole and James cuddling on the couch and decide not to bug them. I wave and greet them before walking up to my room. After closing my door I jump and lay on my bed. Smiling while thinking of all the events that happened today.

I look at the time and notice it's actually getting pretty late. So I put my phone on the charger and then gather up clothes to change into. Once in the bathroom I turn on the shower and wait for it to heat up enough to my liking. When it's the right temperature, I strip and stand under the water for a bit.

When I'm clean and ready to get out I shut the water off and get changed into my pjs. I walk back to my room and throw my dirty clothes in the hamper. I brush out my wet tangled hair, really hating having thick long hair, and basically almost pull it out with my brush. The struggle is freaking real.

Once I'm actually ready for bed, I climb in and turn off my bed side lamp. As I'm slowly falling asleep I hear my phone go off.

Ugh! Really?

I sadly sit up and reach over to it and grab it. Seeing I got a message from Jungkook.

From Jungkook🎶🎤
You might be asleep and if so then goodnight beautiful❤️ thank you for coming to my performance today I really appreciated it😁

I once again have a smile on my face while thinking of the events from today and just him in general. I really fell for him huh?

To Jungkook🎶🎤
I was about to fall asleep but seriously it was no problem I'll go and support you anytime 😊goodnight jungkookie❤️😘

I'm so tired that I fall asleep before I can read his reply.