Chapter 44: Surprise!

Tristyn's pov

I'm currently sitting on the couch nervously messing with my fingers while Namjoon is frozen in his spot.

Should I have waited?

Was it a good idea to tell him so  soon?

Is he ready to be a dad? Especially at such a young age? With a career like his?

All of these questions and more are flooding my head right now. I'm trying to stay calm and not to cry, but it's getting harder with him not saying anything.

I just need him to say something.

Anything!

*30 minutes ago*

I pace back and forth waiting for Namjoon to get here. When I hear the door open I freeze.

When he said he'd be here in 5 minuets he wasn't kidding. 

I quickly walk over to the couch and get on my phone. Trying to act as if I wasn't nervous and dreading this up coming conversation.

So trying to act as normal as I can. Trying to be the key word here. If I could just stop shaking I'd be okay.

"Babe?" He calls out and I try to prepare myself.

How am I going to tell him this?

Will he hate me after this?

Will he be happy?

Oh god! I can't do this!

But I have too! If I don't tell him now I never will.

"Tristyn, you here babe?" He asks and I take a deep breath before calling out, "yeah!"

He soon walks into the living room and smiles at me. I send him a closed mouth smile and motion for him to sit besides me.

"So what did you need to tell me?" He looks deeply in my eyes and I have to hold back the tears that are suddenly wanting to spill.

No! I can't cry damn it.

"Hey, Are you okay? You're scaring me babe what's wrong?" He says softly and rubs my back.

"Before I tell you, you love me right?" I ask.

"Of course, Wait! You're not breaking up with me are you?" He asks panicked and my eyes widen as I quickly shake my head no grabbing both of his hands.

"What? No! God no, never!"

"Then what? You're making me nervous."

"Do you plan on marrying me? Like you said you are?"

"Absolutely." No hesitation at all.

That's a good sign.

"Do you want to have kids?" I ask and nervously play with the sleeve hem of my sweatshirt.

"Yeah, one day." He says and I calm down a little bit.

Well at least I know he actually wants kids.....

But does he want one this soon?

"How about having one right now?" I ask and hesitantly look at him.

He tilts his head confused and gives me a look.

"What do you mean? You're not...?" He asks and trails off for my answer.

It's now or never.

"I-I'm pregnant."

*Present*

He's still frozen in place.

"Y-You're preg-pregnant?" He finally stutters out and I nod while looking at my lap.

I hear him sigh and then feel fingers lift up my chin. I lock eyes with Namjoon and see a huge smile on his face. Bigger than I've ever seen before in all honesty.

"I'm going to be a dad?" He asks giddily and I nod smiling a little.

"I'M GOING TO BE A DAD! OH MY GOD THIS IS AMAZING!" He yells and grabs me into a hug.

I laugh and let a few tears slip out. He pulls away and cups my face. He wipes under my eyes and kisses me. We pull a part and I can't help but laugh at how big and bright his eyes are.

"We're going to be parents!" He says not letting the smile fall from his face.

I notice he starts to get teary eyed. I reach up and wipe under his eyes. I smile at him, not being able to keep the smile off of my face either. He pecks my lips over and over again.

"When do you want to tell the boys?" He asks and I shrug.

"Whenever you want to." I say and he nods.

"We'll tell them soon." He says and I nod. I hug him tight and let out a sigh of content.

Feeling happier than I've ever been before.

******
A/N:

Ahhhhh they're going to be parents!!! Yay!

So sorry this took a lot longer to put up and it's not even that long. Hopefully you guys liked it(maybe?).

Thank you for continuing to read this book I really appreciate it :)