Chapter 14: Do I?

Jungkook's pov
We get back to the dorm and Namjoon instantly walks up to his room slamming the door. He looks mad. Or actually the better term would be pissed off. I look over at everyone and they seem surprised. He's never looked that mad before, at least in front of us.

"What's wrong with him?" Yoongi hyung asks and we all shrug before looking to Tristyn.

She'd know the reason right?

"He just needs to calm down." She sighs and walks into the kitchen, Jin following.

"Okay I don't know about you all, but I'm going to bed." Yoongi says and Hoseok nods following.

"Us too, you coming kookie?" Taehyung asks and I nod.

"Yeah I'll be up in a minute." I say and watch them walk upstairs to their room before walking into the kitchen.

"I don't know what to do Jin, we need to talk, but I know when we do he'll still blow everything out of context." Tristyn says looking as if she's about to cry.

"It'll be okay, just wait for him to calm down. Then once he does I'm sure he'll talk to you." Jin hyung says to calm her down. She nods and I take that as my chance to walk into view.

They notice me and Tristyn sends me a sad smile. I don't like that. What did Namjoon hyung do?

"What's up Jungkook?" Jin hyung asks and I shrug before walking over to the fridge.

I pull out a water bottle and take a few drinks from it before completely finishing it. Jin shakes his head at me. What? I was thirsty.

As I was walking out of the kitchen Namjoon hyung was walking in. He looks at Tristyn and rolls his eyes. I look over to Jin and Tristyn to see her look away and Jin raises an eyebrow.

"Tristyn can I talk to you, alone." Namjoon asks and she nods following him out to the living room. Once they're out of ear shot I turn to look at Jin hyung.

"Are Namjoon hyung and noona fighting?" I ask and Jin moves from his spot and walks up to me.

"I'm not sure kookie, but I do know it is past your bedtime. So c'mon lets go." He says and I sigh before following him up the stairs.

I walk into my room and flop down onto my bed. As I try to fall asleep I'm quickly awoken by yelling downstairs. I get up from my bed and walk over to my closed door and sit. Trying to hear what they're yelling about. The yelling continues and continues, until finally after about an hour or so later I hear footsteps up the stairs and slamming of a bedroom door.

Me being curious of what's going I open my door and peek my head out. I notice Namjoon hyungs door is now closed and his lights are off. I hear sniffling from downstairs and become worried. I quietly walk down the stairs trying not to wake the hyungs, especially Jin. If he knew I was up I'd be in so much trouble. I walk into the living room seeing a sight I don't want to ever see again.

I see Tristyn crying on the couch with her hands covering her face. I walk over to her and put my hand on her shoulder. She jerks her head up and I notice her red tear stained face. She quickly wipes under her eyes until I sit next to her and grab her hands.

She looks at me and I pull her into a hug. Letting her continue to cry for however long she needs to get it out of her system. I don't like seeing my noona cry. She's never cried in front of us. She's always been so strong in front of all the hyungs and I. But you know what they say, you can only be so strong for so long.

I rub circles on her back and try my best to soothe and calm her down. She's shaking from crying so much. When she stops crying and only sniffles here and there I let her go, but hold her hands.

"I'm sorry Jungkook." She sayS and I shake my head.

"You shouldn't be sorry noona. Are you okay?" I ask her softly.

"I'll be okay kookie, don't worry about me." She gives my hand a squeeze. I shake my head. Of course I'm gonna worry about her.

"I can't promise not to worry about you noona. Do you wanna talk about it?" I ask her and she sighs.

"I don't want to drag you into this Jungkook."

"You won't be, trust me you'll feel better if you talk to someone. If not me at least one of the hyungs." I say and she nods.

She sighs and begins.

*Tristyn's pov*

I sigh before telling him what happened at the studio. If I'm gonna tell him what happened in here I gotta tell him about our argument there. So he knows why we're arguing. I finish telling him about the studio argument and he nods along until noticing I'm finished with that.

"What did he say that made you cry noona?" Kookie asks softly.

I sadly smile at him before telling him.

* Tristyn & Namjoon *

I follow Namjoon into the living room. He stands in the center of the room and I stand behind the couch setting my hands on the back of it. I look at him waiting for him to talk.

When I notice he's not gonna talk anytime soon I decide to speak up.

"Are you still mad? I'm not going to have a conversation with you if you're still mad and hot headed."

"Yes I'm still mad, but we need to talk about this." He says and I roll my eyes. He seriously has no reason to be mad. Does he not trust me? Like at all?

"Answer me this one question, do you trust me?" I ask and he doesn't look at me.

"Namjoon." I say sternly and he looks up.

"Do you trust me?" I ask.

"Yes."

"Really? Because you have a funny way of showing that you do?" I ask and he groans.

"I trust you! But not around him! The more I look at your "friendship" the more I question if you are actually friends or more. So do I trust you? Yes! But do I trust you with him? Hell no!" Namjoon states.

"Namjoon... why would I cheat on you? Especially after all the times you told me you were cheated on." I ask and he looks away from me.

"How do I know that? You could be like every other girl I've dated. Maybe it just took me this long to figure it out!" He yells and I can't believe he'd just do that.

"Are you seriously comparing me to them right now?" I ask and he nods.

"Am I wrong?" He asks and I can't take this anymore. I pace back and forth before stopping in front of him.

"Yes you are wrong. I've proved to you time and time again, even when I shouldn't have too, that I'm not like any of the girls you've dated, yet you still like to think that I am. So I'm over it. I'm over this." I say and that gets a reaction out of him.

"What are you saying?" He asks.

"I'm saying I'm done fighting with you Namjoon." I say with a sigh.

Every single time I'm even seen talking to a guy, he flips out. I'mover it. I'm blatantly only in love with him, but he refuses to believe it. I thought through all the years we've been together I show him I'm only his, but I guess it's not good enough for him to notice.

"Are you wanting to break up?" He asks and I honestly don't know.

"Break up? I don't know. But I think we need space just to see where we stand." I suggest.

"Fine I'll give you space."

And with that he went upstairs and slammed his door.

*Present time*

I look over at Jungkook and he seems to be thinking.

"So are you guys taking a break?" He asks and I shrug.

"I honestly have no clue."

"Do you want to break up with him?"

Do I?