Chapter 18: I Like Jeon Jungkook

*Alex's pov*
*Still at BTS concert*

Namjoon and Jin finished their dance and I'm really impressed. I thought they said they couldn't dance?

Soon two other members walk out on stage and get into their formation. The music begins and the lights start to rise a little bit, not much, but enough to allow the audience to see who's performing.

It's Jimin and Jungkook.

When army realize it's them they freak out. I look around at everyone and see Hana and James are mesmerized by them. I look back to the stage and get caught by their hypnotizing dance.

(Sorry it's not great quality it's the best I could find lol)

I try to watch Jimin, I really do. But my eyes keep looking back to Jungkook. The way he moves is unexplainable. Its definitely a lot different then Jimin's. It's like he's a different person up there. I've never seen this side of him.

I kinda like it.

I bite my lip to try to control myself. Stupid hormonal thoughts coming back. I try to think of him as a friend, but I give up and except it.

I like Jeon Jungkook.

I would be freaking out right now by finally realizing that I like him. But I'm too invested into watching the two dance that I can't even focus on my feelings for him right now. Let me just tell you my feelings right now are everywhere because of him. Is that normal? Should I be getting turned on this much just by a freaking dance?

After many unneeded and unnecessary hip thrusts from the both of them, specifically one from mr. Jeon himself, they're performance ends and I can finally stop biting my lip.

I look over to Tristyn and she's shaking her head. Ooh someone's gonna get yelled at.

*Tristyn's pov*

How dare they.

How dare they do that dance.

Whose Idea even was it? I have a strong feeling it was Jimin's.

That was way more sexual than they needed to be. I mean good god they even got Alex. I swear that girls lip is probably bleeding by how hard she was biting it.

Look what you did Jungkook. You turned the girl on and made her hurt her lip.

But wait! This could actually be a good thing. Wait! This means Jin's plan might actually work. I'm still going to yell at them, but I'm very happy that Alex is falling for my handsome bunny.

"Alex."

"Hmm." She mumbles a response while watching Tae's performance.

"I'll ask you later never mind." I say and notice everyone walks out.

Then Yoongi interrupts Tae and becomes basically Agust D. The crowd cheers and they finish cypher 3.

Through out the whole concert I glance at Alex from time to time and I see the same thing each time. Her eyes glued to Jungkook.

~~~~~
I drop Alex and Cole off at their house a few hours later. We all three went out to eat. I get a text from Namjoon and drive to the boys' dorm. I still need to yell at Jungkook and Jimin. Mostly Jungkook, but I'll yell at Jimin too. You didn't think I'd forget did you? Oh no no no.