Chapter 46: What is she planning?

Jungkook's pov

I make it to school a little earlier than usual.

As I'm walking I feel a pull on my wrist and suddenly I'm in a classroom pressed against the now closed door.

I look and see it's a girl.

She looks familiar.

"You know, you never called me after I gave you my number." She bats her eyelashes and now I remember who she is.

She's the one that creeped me out that one day and wouldn't let me move past her.

What was her name again?

Was it Gabby? Or was it Danielle? I think it was Gabby. She looks like a Gabby.

What the hell dude? My conscience questions 

Honestly I have no clue.

"Uh sorry?" I say and she rolls her eyes but smiles and takes a few steps back.

"I see you've been hanging out with Alex a lot lately."

"Yeah...."

"Well I need to talk to her, but I never see her. So I was wondering if you could tell her to meet me at my locker after school." She says and I nod.

"Okay sure." I say and she smiles in appreciation.

"Sorry about this, I didn't mean to freak you out." She laughs a little and I shrug.

Did it creep me out? No.

Was it weird? Yes.

"It's fine, I'll have Alex talk to you don't worry. Oh! Not to sound rude or anything but what is your name? I never learned it." I say and we both make our way out of the empty classroom back to the semi empty hallway.

"It's Quinn." She smiles and I nod.

Damn, I was way off.

We bid goodbye and I walk down the hall to the location of my locker. I see my favorite person leaning on it and looking at their phone. I smile and slowly walk up to her. When I see she is too focused on something with her phone I decide to scare her.

I slam my hand on a locker by her head and she jumps. She looks both ways and sees me laughing my ass off.

"You jerk, You about gave me a heart attack!" She says and hits my chest.

I wrap my arms around her and she nuzzles into me.

"Hi baby." I say and she pulls away a bit.

"Baby huh? I like it." She says and giggles cutely.

"Well good, you're my baby so I gotta call you it." I smile down to her and she blushes a bit.

I kiss her cheek and move so I can get into my locker. While I get into it I feel Alex snake her arms around my waist.

"This might sound weird or I might have told you this before, but you have a really good back." She says randomly and I laugh.

"I swear I think you've told me that before, like when we first met. I remember I was weirded out by it, but just accepted your weirdness." I say and she laughs.

"It's still crazy to me how shy and quiet you used to be. Especially around me."

I close my locker and turn around causing Alex's arms to fall. I cup her face with my hands and she looks into my eyes.

"That's because you're WAY to beautiful. I was nervous to talk to you because I didn't want to make a fool of myself." I say and she smiles.

"Gosh I love you." She says and I laugh.