Chapter 56: Your Favorite Nurse Ruby

Jungkook's pov*

Waves of memories flood my head as I walk down this hallway. I thought once I graduated that I wouldn't have to step foot into this school again, but Alex has other plans. So here I am walking down the empty hallway trying to find where my stressed out girlfriend is.

First period is still in session if I remember correctly. Yes I know it's only been like a few months since I graduated and I could or even should still be able to memorize the class times. But I'll be honest with you I don't.

Hell I didn't even memorize them when I attended this school. Alex and Steve had to always remind me when to get to class. Or else I would either skip it or show up late.

I push open the office door and smile when I see my favorite office helper. She hasn't noticed my presence yet, but her partner sure has. Quinn smiles at me and I nod, not wanting to be completely rude. I mean she doesn't know  that I know what she's done.

I walk up to Miss. Oliver and she looks up from her computer. Her eyes widen and a smile breaks out on her face.

"What are you doing back here?!" She happily says and stands up from her seat. She walks around her desk and stands in front of me. Instantly engulfing me into a hug. I chuckle and hug her back before smiling at her.

"Alex forgot one of her notebooks so she asked me if I could drop it off for her." I say truthfully.

She did forget her notebook for English. I asked her if she wanted me to bring it to her during lunch when I was supposed to originally come. But I haven't got to see her much with Bangtan's upcoming comeback preparations and her trying to finish school, so I decided to come early.

"Don't let nurse Ruby get ahold of knowing you're here, she won't let you go." I laugh, but nod knowing she's not lying.

"Can I?" I point to Alex's direction and she smiles giving me an approved nod.

I smile in thanks and walk over to where my girl is sitting. Completely oblivious to my arrival. I notice she's still working on her essay assignment and decide if I want to jump scare her or not. I lock eyes with Quinn and motion for her to stay quiet. She sends me a small smile and nods.

I walk up behind Alex and put my arms around her.

"You're working to hard, you know that?" I mumble into her ear and she jumps.

"What are you doing here?" She asks quickly turning around to face me. A smile making its way onto her face.

"Why does everyone keep asking me that? Is it a crime for me to come back here?" I ask rhetorically. Earning an eye roll from her.

"Well not many people comeback to the school they've already graduated from." She points out and I shrug.

"I do when my favorite person is still attending." I say and kiss her nose.

"But on a serious note I decided to bring you your notebook early. For two reasons, number one because I missed you," I say and she smiles, "number two, I might not be able to make it to lunch. I forgot the boys and I have a interview today, but I'll try to make it if it gets done in time and there's still extra time left over." I explain and she nods.

"I missed you too, and it's okay. I know how busy you are wrapping up this previous comeback and preparing for the next one." She says and I'm thankful that she understands.

Suddenly before we can say or do anything else I'm being back hugged to death. My eyes widen and I notice Alex stifles a laugh. I look down and a little to the side to see it's just nurse Ruby.