Chapter 41: Ignoring the Haters

Tristyn's pov

I'm currently watching Jin wrap his arms around my boyfriend trying to help him cut a onion.

Yes a onion.

And Namjoon seems to be enjoying it. The amount of namjin happening right now is overwhelming.

"Namjoon I swear to god boy!" I yell in English just so he can understand. He looks over to me and grins.

This boy I swear.

"Oh! Namjoon's long time girlfriend is here. Come over and show him how to do this!" One of the MC's wave me over and I awkwardly walk to where everyone is standing.

Jin notices me and lets go of Namjoon, "Help him he needs it."

"Badly." Namjoon mumbles and I walk closer to him and help him set up to cut.

"Tristyn, you seem very experienced, do you cook a lot?"

"I do with Jin, I help him cook for the boys." I explain and they nod.

When I see he's got it, I let go of him and let him do it on his own. Well at least until Jimin help snap it in half by just pushing his hand down. Jeez Namjoon I know you have some muscles, use them.

"She's been my grasshopper for a long time now. It fills my heart with joy." Jin says sappily and I roll my eyes, but slightly smile.

"The fans like Tristyn correct?"

"As far as we know yea, they do very much. They're happy that she makes Namjoon and the rest of us happy. The army treat and act as if Tristyn is our mom." Jimin explains.

"Especially with Jungkook." Taehyung pipes up and kookie nods cutely.

"She's my fill in eomma."

Yep basically.

"How do you deal with the hate? Because I mean I'm gonna assume not every army like you? If they all do then whatever you're doing, you're doing it right." I look up and nod.

"Yeah, some don't like me, which I'm honestly okay with and understand. I mean I'm basically dating some of these peoples whole lives. I try to ignore the negative as much as I can. I've been dating Namjoon since we were 14 years old, so I've definitely found ways to deal with haters." I explain.

"Wow you have been together for a long time, what do you say when someone says you're only with him for the fame and money?"

"I ignore it, simple as that. I've explained time and time again that I'm not, but you can't convince someone when they're not gonna listen. So now whenever I see those comments I ignore it or laugh at it. Plus I only see Namjoon and the boys as predabut, not what they are now." I say truthfully.

I tend to laugh at a lot at what the haters say. Majority of the time it's because of the bad grammar they use.

"That's great, better to ignore than waste your breath on some irrelevant comment." I smile at the response.

*****
When the guys finish the show, me dying of laughter basically the whole time. Especially when Namjoon had to dance. We make it back to their dorm and all chill out. Watching movies after movies and eating too much food, not being able to move afterwards.

"Jin hyung I love your food, but god it's filling." Taehyung states rubbing his stomach.

"That's the point I don't want you all snacking in the middle of the night, especially when you all have bottomless pits for stomachs and don't know when to stop. We'd be out of food if I didn't make my food filling." Jin says and Hobi groans.