Chapter 49: Eomma Always Knows

Jungkook's pov

Yoongi smirks over to me then Alex, and lastly to Jin hyung. I raise an eyebrow and mouth to him, "What?". He shakes his head still with a smirk and I notice Taehyung and Jimin look nervous.

Oh god what is Yoongi planning.

"So Jungkookie and Alex I got a question." Yoongi starts off and I lean back in my seat.

"Oh god what?" I ask pretending to be annoyed and Namjoon chuckles.

"Kookie watch your tone." Jin says sternly and I fight the urge to roll my eyes. Yoongi seems to notice and he laughs, but quickly goes back to smirking.

"How are you and Alex doing?" He asks and I'm confused.

Was that it? He just wanted to know how Alex and I are?

But then it clicks once I look at everyone's face. Specifically Jin hyungs face.

Shit! I forgot to tell Jin hyung I'm dating Alex. I mean it's not like I'm trying to hide it anymore. I mean I'm legit cuddling with her right now.

"We're good hyung, why you ask?"

"Just curious, you both seem to be doing well." He says and I notice from the corner of my eye Jin staring me down.

I hesitantly look over and he's raising an eyebrow. I muster up probably the most innocent smile I might've ever done and he flips out.

"Hi." I say innocently.

"YOU'RE DATING?!??! WHEN THE HELL DID THIS HAPPEN?" He asks and Yoongi can't hold in his laugh anymore.

"Jin hyung I swear I was going to tell you sooner, but it just kinda slipped my mind." I defend and he scoffs.

"I've shipped you two since day freaking one and I get this kind of thanks? Really?" He asks sounding offended and I start to feel bad for forgetting to tell him.

"Did all of you know?" He asks and they al nod. He once again scoffs and gives me a look of disappointment.

"I'm sor-"

"Save it! I don't care anymore." He says calmly and I tilt my head.

"What do you mean?" I ask and he starts to grin.

"You didn't seriously think I didn't know that you were dating, right?" He asks and I rub the back of my neck. He laughs his windshield wiper laugh and looks at me.

"Kookie I might not always pay attention, but I'm also not an idiot." He continues to laugh.

Yoongi raises an eyebrow at that opening his mouth to comment, but Jin gives him a fierce look that quickly shuts him up.

"How long have you known?" I ask and he calms down his laughter.

"A few days after you told Tristyn, so I've known for awhile." I turn to Tristyn and she smiles guilty at me.

"I'm sorry Kookie, but I had to." She says and I slump in my seat, feeling Alex grab a hold of my hand. I look at her and she smiles.

"Traitor." I mumble and Tristyn lets out a giggle before rolling her eyes.

"Awe, My baby is growing up!" Jin hyung excitedly exclaims and I roll my eyes.

"Jin hyung you ruined their moment!" Jimin yells and Jin whacks him upside the head.

"Does it look like I care? Let me enjoy my youngest sons not failed love life." He says and Alex laughs.

"What?" She asks and Jin smiles.

"Did Kookie not tell you about his failed love life?" Jin asks and I put my head in my hands.

"Please Jin hyung for the love of our armys don't say any more." I plead and he smirks.

"Stop begging Kookie it's not cute, don't bring our army into this, they have nothing to do with this." He says instantly getting protective over our amazing fandom.

"I think instead of saying everything, he said armys, since you know they're his everything." Taehyung says suddenly and everyone's amazed. I wasn't even meaning it that way, no offense army I love you all don't hate me! But I guess it makes since.

He has these weird intellectual moments sometimes and it's weirder and weirder each time. Like he'll just say something smart randomly and the hyungs and I have to process what he says to see if we heard him correctly or not. We already have to process everything else he says so....

"Taehyung are you secretly a genius?" Hoseok asks dead serious. Tae giggle and shrugs, "I don't know."

"He has to hide his smarts because if he didn't the world would explode." Namjoon says and Tristyn playfully slaps his arm.

"We should do that with you, mister supposedly has an IQ of 148." Yoongi hyung says quite sassily if I'm being honest and Namjoon gives him a look.

"Boy don't you sass me." Namjoon says, "Yeah that's my job." Tristyn and Jin say at the same time.

They each share a look and it got awkward real fast.

"Well this isn't awkward at all." Hobi says and we all laugh.

For the rest of the night I'm successfully able to distract Jin from talking about my love life. Us ending up having a movie marathon. I can't remember when our marathon ended because we all fell asleep before some of our movies were done.

********
A/N:

HELLO LOVES! I'VE MISSED YOU ALL DEARLY!!!!

Sorry for the short and crappy filler, but hey at least it's something

This is very late of me, but Happy 2018 guys! Hopefully it's wonderful to you and better than last year! I can't wait for this year, specifically just to see our boys get better and better than they already are.

But anyway I hope you enjoy this little update :)