Chapter 24: Muscle JungKookie

Jungkook's pov
*Saturday/Date day!*

I wake up and check my phone. I check the time and see I have an hour until I have to pick up Alex.

Wait I only have an hour!

I rush to get ready and fix my hair to the best of my ability. I grab my phone and wallet before heading downstairs.

I quickly eat and look at the time. I apparently need to pick up Alex in like 20 minutes. How did time go by so fast?

Thankfully Tristyn is already here and I walk up to her.

"I need you to take me somewhere." I say and she raises an eyebrow.

"Um why? Im not you're personal driver." She says and I groan.

"Noona." I say giving her a look and she suddenly jumps up.

"It's today?!" She asks causing Namjoon to look at her weirdly.

"Yes! And I'm probably already late." I say and she nods before rushing me out of the dorm.

We drive to Alex's house and Tristyn pushes me out of the car. She said I need to be a gentlemen and pick her up at her door. I do as she says and knock on the door.

After a few minutes Cole answers and smiles at me.

"Come on in, she's still getting ready, but she should be down soon." He says and I follow him in. I turn back to Tristyn and she just nods waving me to follow him.

Cole plops down on the couch and I awkwardly stand. Cole pats the seat besides him and motions for me to sit down. I hesitantly sit down and he laughs.

"You nervous?" He asks and I nod.

"Is it that obvious?" I ask causing him to laugh a bit more.

"Yes very, you'll be fine. If you think of it as you two just having out and not a date I'm sure you'll be fine." Cole advises and I nod.

"Okay I'll keep that in mind." I say and he nods.

Alex soon descends down the stairs and smiles at us.

"You ready to go?" She asks and I nod getting up.

"Bye have fun you two! When are you coming back?" Cole asks and Alex looks at me.

"Umm around 8?" I say more as a question.

"Okay her curfew is 10, so I guess be home before then." Cole says looking directly at me and I nod.

We leave the house and get into Tristyn's car. Tristyn smiles at us and asks where to go to first.

"Arcade." I say and Alex's eyes light up.

We get to the arcade and Tristyn drops us off.

"Call or text me and I'll pick you guys up." She says and I nod. She soon drives off and I turn back to Alex.

"Lets go!" She says excitedly and we walk into the arcade place.

*****

On the outside the place looks small, but when you walk in it's huge! We walk around checking out all the game options before playing table hockey.

I think we play that the longest. We go back and forth. Her winning and me winning, until finally I let her win the last game.

"You so let me win that didn't you?" She asks and I shake my head.

"Nope, why would you think that?" I ask and she rolls her eyes.

"Maybe because you had more points than me the entire time until that last round." She says and I grin.