Chapter 19: Jungkook's Realization

*Alex's pov*
I can't get Jungkook out of my head.

To be more specific I can't get his performance out of my head. It's been two weeks and it's still fresh in my mind as if it was just the day after. Whenever I see him at school I have to remember that he is my friend, who I dumbly developed a crush on, and that he's a whole different person on and off stage.

I ended up telling Tristyn about my crush on Jungkook. She started fangirling and then slapped me on the arm telling me that she already knew I did and that it took me long enough. It's like oh, I'm sorry Tristyn some of us don't have a good dating life like you do. It's a little hard to know if my crush likes me back, like yours does you.

I love the girl to death she's like a older sister to me and I wouldn't trade her for the world, but gosh dang she drives me crazy. Not the good kind of crazy either, but more of the I'm considering pulling out my hair crazy. But I still love her though.

I'm currently at lunch with my group of friends and we're all talking about what we are going to do this weekend. They're sadly dragging me out of my house this weekend. I don't want to, but they're making me.

"Jungkook you'll be able to join us right?" Hana ask and he nods before finishing his water.

"Yeah, Steve it's still cool for me to stay at your house Friday if the movie ends late right?"He asks and Steve nods too busy eating to verbally reply.

"Jungkook you know what I just realized?" I ask.

He tilts his head confused and I can't help but mentally aww at the sight. What are you doing to me!

"You haven't stuttered in a long time. I'm proud of you." I say and he grins.

"I'm comfortable around all of you so I won't stutter. It's kinda crazy how close I became with all of you so fast." He says and I agree.

We literally knew each other for like a week and we were already talking and having conversations as if we were friends for years and years.

"So what is the game plan? What are we doing this weekend?" James asks putting his phone down.

"I was thinking movie. Is that cool with you guys?" Hana asks and we nod.

"Can I invite Cole?" James asks and Hana shrugs.

"I guess, but that just means Alex and Jungkook will be the 5th and 6th wheel." Hana says and I shrug.

"I'm used to it." We both say and turn to look at each other.

"Tristyn and Namjoon?" I ask and he nods.

"Yep."

"Alright well if you two don't care, then it's a double date! And friend date." Hana say and Jungkook laughs.

That adorable laugh. Seriously what is he doing to me!

"Friend date?" He asks and Hana nods.

"Yeah it's not a real date, but a friend hangout. You know like with two friends and...It's just easier to call it a date okay! Don't question me Jungkook." Hana says and Jungkook laughs again, but nods and doesn't question her anymore.

We all talk and joke around the rest of the lunch period until it's time to go back to class. We all part, except for Jungkook and I. He's been accompanying me to my locker since we both have a class in the same direction. In fact our classrooms are right across from each other's.

He's completely ditched walking with Yugyeom and BamBam. Every time I ask him if he wants to walk with them he'll say no and that he likes talking to me better.