Chapter 7: BTS Research aka The Best Kind

Alex's pov
*still Friday after getting dropped off*

I rush through my front door and instantly start my search.

"COLE!" I yell through out the house until I finally find him in his old room unpacking.

I stop at his bedroom door way and smile. He's really back home. He turns around and smiles at me. I quickly rush over to him and tackle hug him. He laughs and hugs me tightly back.

"Well hi babysis, did you miss me or something?" He asks once we pull away from the hug.

I slap his arm playfully and nod.

"Yes you idiot!" I say and he laughs.

"Okay okay, how are you?" He asks and we walk out of his room and back downstairs to the living room.

"I'm good, schools boring like usual, except I met someone new, but I'll explain that later." I say and he raises an eyebrow.

"Or you could tell me now? I'm curious tell me." He say and I nod.

"Well we have a new kid attending our school, his name is Jungkook,-" I get cut off by Cole.

Rude bro very rude.

"First off a guy? And second I've heard that name before? Where have I heard that name from? Third is he cute?"

"First yes it's a guy, two you probably have, and three yes he's actually pretty cute." I say and grin.

"Okay continue." He says and waves me on to do so.

"Okay so you might not believe this, but apparently Jungkook knows Tristyn and Tristyn knows Jungkook." I say still slightly confused, but overall amazed.

Small world we live in.

"How does Tristyn know him?" Cole asks.

"Apparently she's dating his hyung, Namjoon I think she said his name was." I say and his eyes widen a bit.

"Kim Namjoon? She finally got with him? Good for her! She's only had a crush on the guy for like ever." Cole says and I nod.

"Yep, wait you've never met him?" I ask and he shakes his head.

"No I've met him, but it's been a long time. I heard he's an idol now." Cole explains and I nod.

"Yeah he is, apparently Jungkook and Namjoon are apart of this boy group, do you know or heard of BTS?" I ask and Cole nods.

"Woah really? I've been listening to them for awhile and never noticed  Namjoon was apart of it. Damn he grew up well. Like holy shit. But uh yeah! Who wouldn't know them?" He asks and I slightly raise my hand.

"Um your girl right here."

"Go get your laptop, we're doing research for you, especially if you are going to school with one of them." He says and I hurriedly go upstairs to my room.

~~~~~~~

"Wow Jungkook is a cutie, you weren't kidding." Cole says looking at one of their recent group pictures that popped up.

"They all are actually." Cole says causing me to laugh and agree.

"Cole we've been looking at picture for an hour now, when will you actually show me a performance or a music video? You know something that shows off their talent?" I ask and he groans.

"Fine I'll show you a few vids, but then it's back to looking at pictures." He says and opens up YouTube.

"Do I even want to know why you like their pictures so much?"