Chapter 58: Kim Taehyung You're A Dead Man

Jungkook's pov*

"YOU DID WHAT?" Jin hyung yells and I grin triumphantly.

"I helped Alex stop Quinn from being elected. Also so she can stop harassing her." I say and he shakes his head.

"What if she doesn't stop messing with her?" He asks and I notice Namjoon hyung and noona are walking downstairs.

"If she won't stop messing with her then I'll handle it myself. This was Alex's idea. I obviously wasn't going to not help her. Besides, Quinn deserved it with all of what she's done." I say and he shakes his head.

"You've got to be kidding me." Noona says and I turn to her confused.

"What's wrong noona?" I ask and she waddles down the stairs until she's standing beside me.

The next thing I know she's knocking me upside the head.

What the heck noona?

"Ow! Noona what the-" she sends me a look to be quiet and I hush up. Still rubbing my injured head.

"You agreed to Alex's idiotic plan? You could've just went to the police to stop Quinn harassing her." She says and I tilt my head confused how she even knows.

She notices and shakes her head sighing.

"Cole told me. We're best friends and I practically helped raise Alex growing up. Plus I never liked Quinn even when she'd hang out with all of us when we were younger." She explains and I nod.

"So you know what happened when she was younger?" I ask and she tilts her head.

"Know what?" She questions and I instantly wish I didn't say anything.

Well shit.

"Talk to Alex." I say and she gives me a look before nodding.

We turn back to Namjoon and Jin hyung to see them discussing something. Jin hyung looks at me and then back to Namjoon shrugging.

"We can't really discipline him for this because he was being nice and helping Alex. Grant it, it probably wasn't the best thing to help her with, but he still helped her." Namjoon says and Jin sighs.

"You're off the hook this time, but please if you're asked to do anything like that again say no or come up with a different idea." He says and I nod.

"Deal." He nods and turns to Tristyn.

"Are you okay now?" She nods and I look to her.

"What happened? What's wrong?" I ask and Tristyn shrugs it off. Before putting an arm around me.

"It was nothing Kookie don't worry about it. Just my pregnancy hormones going haywire again." She says and I nod.

"Which that reminds me, When is the little guy or girl supposed to pop out?" Yoongi hyung asks out of nowhere.

Where did he come from?

"We get to find out the gender at our next appointment next month." Tristyn says as a smile is slowly rising on her face. Namjoon hyung's actions mirroring hers.

"Are you talking about the baby?" Hobi hyung asks walking downstairs. When the couple nod he instantly smiles.

"Ooh what gender do you want?" He asks and all of us lean in to listen.

"Boy." They both say.

"Really?" Jin hyung asks and they nod.

"I think a boy then a girl would be cute." Tristyn noona says and Namjoon just smiles at her.

"JIN HYUNG JIMIN WON'T STOP CHASING ME! I THINK HE'S TRYING TO KILL ME!" Taehyung yells zooming down the stairs. Jimin right on his trial.

"KIM TAEHYUNG YOU'RE A DEAD MAN!" Jimin yells almost falling down the stairs to try and catch Tae, who is currently trying to hide behind Tristyn and I.

"Shield me." Tae whispers and I slowly inch away. Just got Taehyung to grab my sides and steady me beside Noona.

"What's going on? What did you two do?" Jin hyung asks and Jimin takes a breath before beginning to explain.

"I was leaning a song on the piano since Yoongi hyung has been teaching me and Taehyung comes in and asks if I can teach him what I've learned. No seeing a problem with it I agree. Everything was going fine until somehow HE managed to break the piano! He broke the piano hyung!" Yoongi hyung perks up and gives Jimin a raised eyebrow.

"What piano where you using?" Hyung asks and Jimin looks down.

"The one in your studio..." He mumbles and Yoongi instantly jumps up from the couch and up the stairs.

"I SWEAR IT WAS AN ACCIDENT!" Taehyung yells and Yoongi hyung walks back downstairs. A unrecognizable expression on his face.

"Jimin and Taehyung come with me real quick." Yoongi hyung commands and the two give each other a scared look.

"W-Why Hyung?" Taehyung asks and Yoongi gives him a sharp look.

"So I can show you what piano you're going to buy me." He says and instructs them to follow him up to his studio.

The two follow hesitantly and Jin hyung shakes his head at them.

"They'll never learn."  We all nod agreeing.

"I don't see how they're older than me." I mumble and Tristyn noona sends me a small smile.

"Have you and Namjoon come up with any names yet?" Hobi hyung asks and Tristyn shakes her head.

"We can't decide on one." She says and looks to Namjoon for conformation. He nods and sighs.

"It's really hard to think of a name. Not only do both of us have to like it, but we also have to think that this is going to be our kids permanent name. Like ones we make it that we can't take it back. You know? No take backsies." Namjoon hyung says and I chuckle a little.

"Take backsies?" I question and Noona rolls her eyes.

"Yeah, What?" Namjoon hyung asks and I shake my head.

"We should go baby shopping. I've noticed you guys don't have anything." Hobi says and Namjoon nods.

"We've been busy preparing for this comeback. I haven't really had the chance to go shopping with Tristyn." He says.

"We're all free now? Let's go!" Hobi says excitedly and this makes Tristyn excited.

"I'll get my purse!" She says happily almost tripping up the stairs. Namjoon quickly follows her up.

"Be careful!" He yells after her and I smile a little.

Always so protective.

********
A/N: HELLO!

I'm so sorry it's been like a month since I've last updated. I'm also sorry this chapter sucked.

I'm almost close to ending this story so right now I'm trying to get everything put in place so I can finish this story.

Thank you for reading! I do really appreciate it 😊 hopefully my next update will be much better than this.