Chapter 16: Performance Day

Jungkook's pov
*Concert/performance day!*

Today is the day.

The hyungs and I are currently in the dressing room area getting talked to about the schedule.

"Okay so we're going to start out with house of cards, then once that little intro is done it'll move straight into hold me tight. Then you guys know the rest." We all nod already knowing our schedule.

"Wait when do we cut and start our special stages or performances?" Jin hyung asks.

"Umm we'll probably move into those performances after Save Me. So then after when it goes black it'll give all of you a chance to change into your outfits and get whatever you need before each of you perform. Then Jhope and Suga go first. Then right after is Rapmon, then Jin, following by Jungkook and Jimin. With Taehyung ending." Manager hyung explains to us.

"So basically we're doing what we planned in our last practice yesterday?" Namjoon asks and he nods confirming.

We're all soon ushered to get our makeup done and get changed into our first outfit.

"Jungkook come find me when you get done okay?" Jin says then walks out to who knows where.

When I get finished I send in Jimin, since our makeup noona asked for him, then went to find Jin. I looked around the dressing room and came to the discovery that he was not in here.

I walk out and start my Jin hyung scavenger hunt. After about 20 or so minutes I give up on finding him and just text him.

*text convo*
To eomma jin💕🌸👸
Where you at?

From eomma Jin 💕🌸👸
I'm on the left side of the stage. You know where we stand when we wait.

To eomma Jin💕🌸👸
Okay I'm on my way

*end convo*
I walk towards the stage and end up being on the right side. I look across and see Jin talking to some people. Jin unknowingly looks and we make eye contact. He waves me over and I begin to walk over, but come to the realization that if I do then army will spot me and I've been yelled at a lot by manager hyung for doing that.

Apparently it causes trouble when an artist or group walk on stage to early. I have no clue why.

I motion to the crowd that is slowly starting to fill up and get louder. Jin just shakes his head at me and waves me over. He yells something, but I don't hear it.

"What?" I yell and he holds up a finger.

Then the next thing I know I feel my phone go off. I look down and notice it's from Jin.

"Just run over quickly and hid your face. These people really want to see you."

I look back over to him and put my phone in my pocket before running over to him.

*Jin's pov*

That boy I swear.

What did he not understand when I say meet me on the LEFT SIDE. I shake my head and turn to look at six people in front and beside me.

"I swear that boy." I mumble causing them to laugh.

"Give him a break Jin he's probably got a lot on his mind right now." Tristyn defends him.

Of course she'd defend him. That's her baby kookie.

"Still what does he not get when I say meet me on the LEFT SIDE it usually means I'll be on the left." She laughs and shakes her head.

I look back over to him and wave him over. Just as he begins to walk, he stops. Why is he not walking. Did he forget to walk? I give him a confused look and he looks out to the rising crowd.