Chapter 61: Our Eighth Member

*Jungkook's pov*

We finally made it back to Korea. I love America don't get me wrong, but it's nice being back home. The hyungs and I are currently fixing up baby Alexander's nursery room. Tristyn and Alex are downstairs watching the little one.

"Jungkookie could you hold this up while Yoongi hyung and I search for the screws?" Namjoon asks.

I nod and take hold of the changing table by myself. Leaving Jin and Hoseok hyung to finish setting up the crib.

Jimin hyung and Taehyung are finishing up decorating and arranging the closet. From the time we got back to Korea and up to now, this baby has almost a complete closet full of nothing but clothes. I think this baby has more clothes than I do.

Half of his clothes are actual normal baby brands, while the other half is nothing but Gucci. When Taehyung said he was going to buy this baby Gucci clothes he was not kidding. The kids closet is practically overflowing with it. Don't even get me started on all the shoes he's got.

Namjoon and Yoongi hyung soon were able to find the screws and I help keep hold of the table as they put them in the correct places. Once they were done they stand up and I let go. Pushing it up against the wall where Namjoon and Tristyn want it.

After completely  setting up the room, we all make our way downstairs. We find Tristyn noona feeding Alexander a bottle and Alex cleaning up a bit.

When Alex walks back in she sits down besides Tristyn and I take a seat in front of her on the floor. I lean back my head and look up at her. She looks down to me and smiles. Namjoon collapses beside Noona and smiles sweetly down to his son. Whose looking brightly up at him as his mother feeds him.

"Hi." I grin and Alex pokes my nose causing me to scrunch it before I reply.

"I'm tired." I pout earning a playful eye roll from her and noises of agreement from my hyungs.

"I'm sorry, but at least it's done now, right?" She asks and this causes Tristyn to look at me. I nod and she seems to relax a bit.

"Yep, it's ready to go." I confirm and she smiles.

"Thank you boys so much!" Tristyn exclaims happily and we nod.

"No problem. Anything for our favorite noona and new eighth member." Jimin says earning a eyebrow raise.

"Eighth member?"

"Yeah, he's officially our new member." I answer and Hoseok nods.

"Uh Huh he's our new maknae." This causes Tristyn to look at me and I nod.

"You're okay with that?" She asks and I smile.

"If I had to loose my maknae status to someone I'm glad it's to him." I say and she laughs a little while shaking her head.

"You guys go back out on the road soon don't you?" Alex asks and I look over at all my hyungs.

"In a couple of weeks." Namjoon answers and looks down at Tristyn noona.

"It's alright babe its no different than when I was pregnant and you were gone. Except now our little bundle of joy is here." Noona explains to our leader and he still doesn't seem so convinced causing Tristyn to sigh before speaking again, "I'll call your mother if I need anything." Namjoon seems to calm down at that and I have to shake my head at him. He catches me and points a finger at me.

"Don't give me that Kook, you'll be the same way when you have kids." I just shrug and turn my sitting position to where I can look at him.

"I might hyung, but does it really matter if she calls your eomma? I mean she has friends that have kids." I reason with him and he tilts his head.