Chapter 10: Oh Happy Day

Jungkook's pov
*Thursday aka kookie's birthday*

I wake up to a range of good and bad singing. I look up and see all my hyungs and Tristyn standing beside my bed. They finish the song and Jin comes closer to me and holds out a cupcake with a candle in it.

"Happy birthday kookie!" He yells and hands me the cupcake.

I blow out the candle and look up at all of them smiling. I decide to eat the cupcake since you know it's food. It'd be bad to waste it. I eat it all in a few bites, causing everyone to just shake their heads at me.

"Thank you." I say still grinning and get up from my bed.

"Once you get dressed come down to the kitchen so you can eat breakfast." Jin hyung says and I nod.

They all leave my room and I get changed into my uniform. Once changed I fix my hair and grab everything I'll need. Which is just my backpack, phone, and headphones.

I walk down the stairs and see nothing but food and more food.

"Jin hyung don't you think this is a little much?" Yoongi asks eyeing up the food.

"Nonsense it's actually not enough! Plus it's kookie's birthday we're supposed to have a lot of food." Jin says and I take a seat at the table.

"I agree with Yoongi hyung on this, this is a bit too much hyung." I say and Jin shushes me up by shoving toast in my mouth.

I eat it and pick around from the assortment of food. Basically trying and eating everything until I can't physically eat anything anymore. By the time I have to go to school I just want to lay around and sleep. Sadly though I can't since in a couple weeks I'll be missing school anyway.

The hyungs and I are having a concert/event sort of thing. It's basically a concert, but we get to do other things as well. Like Jimin hyung and I are doing a dance routine. I think Namjoon and Jin are also dancing, which will be interesting to watch. Taehyung told me he was going to rap one of the cyphers. Then you have Yoongi and Hoseok who mentioned singing. So it's going to be a very entertaining show to watch and practice for.

I enter the school and make it to my locker. Luckily I see Yugyeom and BamBam standing by it so I don't get another heart attack like before.

"Morning birthday boy." They both say and I thank them.

"Did you guys practice that?" I ask and receive a playful glare from the two.

"Hahaha funny I guess you don't want your present as much as I thought you would." BamBam says and I raise an eyebrow.

"Present? You guys didn't need to get me anything." I say and Yugyeom groans.

"Stop being such a nice guy and take our present." He says and hands me a small bag.

I thank them once again and open it.

They got me a bunny plushie, new headphones, and gift cards to three stores that I told them I liked. Who knew they remembered.

I hold up the bunny plushie and give them a look.

"Really?" I ask and they grin.

"What? It was cute and it reminded us of you!" BamBam says and I shake my head while smiling.

"Thank you guys really, you know you didn't have to get me anything." I say and put the presents in my locker, then close it when I grab all of my materials.

"We know, but we're friends. That's what friends do." Yugyeom says and I smile.

The warning bell rings and we all decide to walk to class. When making it to class we sit down and continue to talk. Mostly them asking what I'm gonna do tonight for my birthday.