Chapter 55: The Screct is Out

Alex's pov*

I make it to the boys dorm and knock just for me to be pulled into strong arms. I smile and look up to see my adorable bunny boyfriend looking down at me. He pecks my lips and smiles pulling away.

"Hi." I say sweetly and he leads me into their living room. We collapse on the couch and he quickly pulls me into his side.

"What did you wanna tell me earlier?" He asks and I sigh.

"Okay, So for awhile now I've been having an issue..." I start and he nods.

"It'll just be easier to show you." I say and pull out my phone with all the text messages from Quinn. I scroll up to the very beginning and let him read through them all.

The entire time he has a serious face and it's starting to worry me. When he gets done he locks up my phone and hands it back to me.

It's quiet between us and I don't know how to break it.

"So this has been going on for almost three months and you're just now telling me?" He asks surprisingly calm and I nod.

"I wanted to protect you as long as I could until I had a plan fully good to stop her. I know I should've told you sooner and I'm truly sorry. But this is your career she was threatening to mess with and I didn't want her to mess up all of your hard work." I explain and he nods.

"I'm not mad at you, well not fully anyway. I'm mad that you kept this from me when I could've helped sooner than now, but I kinda understand why you didn't say anything." He says and I sigh.

"I know and I really should've told you earlier. Especially now when I realize that what she has against me is nothing compared to what I have on her. I'm mean it's more saddening than it is bad. No where near as bad as hers." I say and he tilts his head.

"What was she blackmailing you with anyway? What was so bad that you didn't even trust me with?" He asks.

"Back when Quinn and I were younger and still friends, we did a lot of things. Typically those things that we did weren't good." I begin and he nods.

"So you know how I just live with my father and brother?" I ask and he nods, "well there was a short time in my life where I was actually taken away from them. It was right after my mom passed. I got sent to a foster home and was only allowed to see my dad or brother when they'd be allowed to visit me."

"Is that what Quinn is trying to black mail you with? Is that you were sent to a foster home? What's so bad about that? I mean a lot of parents have no choice but to send one or both of their kids away for a bit so they can make or save enough to support." Jungkook says and I smile.

"Well Quinn is wanting to twist it and make it seem like I was such a bad kid. That I was put in the foster care for other reasons then the truth. When I lost my mom I wasn't in the best state of mind. I basically would get into more arguments with people than actual fights. As well as school I would barely show up half the time." I explain and he pokes his tongue into one of his sides.

That still having an effect on me to this day.

"What do you have on her?" He asks and I let out a breath as I begin to tell him.

All the memories of that day surfacing.

*Flashback*

"Quinn are you sure we can play in here?" I ask worriedly following her into her beautifully huge kitchen.

"It's okay Al don't worry. My mom already said that we could bake if we got bored." She says and I nod hesitantly.