Chapter 40: Studying & Cuddles

Alex's pov

I'm sitting with Jungkook in the BTS dorm helping him study for a math exam he has coming up. He keeps getting distracted or complains that he's tired. He's making it hard to help him study. I'm actually contemplating hitting him with his math book.

"Jungkook! You have to study." I say and he whines.

"Noooo! I don't want to!"

"You have too!"

"Do I get a prize if I do?" He asks and I sigh.

I'm going to regret asking this, "what do you want?"

He smirks and attacks my face with kisses. I laugh and try to push him off me. Of course it's useless because he's triple my size and has muscles for days.

"Nooo! Jungkook! Stop!" I continue to laugh and he finally decides to just kiss my lips.

I feel myself smile into the kiss and wrap my arms around his neck. Pulling him down closer to me. We continue our little make out session until we both need to pull away to breathe.

"Can't we just cuddle instead?" He asks with puppy eyes.

I sigh and slowly nod.

His eyes light up and he pulls me up to his room. He quickly jumps on his bed and I walk over to lay next to him. He wraps his arms around me and I lay my head on his chest. I can hear his heartbeat and it's really soothing.

I soon feel my eyes get heavy and fall asleep to his heartbeat.

******
Tristyn's pov

I walk through the guys' dorm and hear nothing. That's strange.

I walk around and see no one in the kitchen, so I walk up to the rooms. I hear yelling in Tae and Jimin's room, so I assume they are playing video games. I don't hear anything in Yoongi and Hobi's room so they're either sleeping or in their studio/office. Jin told me he was at the store.

I walk into Namjoon's room and see he's not there so I drop my bag on his bed and continue my search. I reach kookie's room and hear silence. That's weird normally he'd play music or something. I lightly knock and open the door.

Walking in on the cutest scene I've ever saw.

I quickly take out my phone and take a few pictures of the cute couple cuddling. I almost send one to Jin, but then remember kookie hasn't told him about his relationship yet. He wants to keep it away from Jin to be evil.

I leave kookie's room and let the two sleep. Walking into the studio I see the rap line all huddled up together looking at the computer monitor.

"Making magic I assume." I say and they all three look at me.

"Like always, I'm not called genius for no reason." Yoongi replies and I roll my eyes.

"Hi baby." Namjoon walks up to me and kisses my lips before hugging me.

"Hi handsome." I say happily and he kisses my cheek. Hobi smiles over at me and waves excitedly.

"HI TRISTYN!!"

"HI HOBI!"

I take a seat on one of the couches they have and Namjoon sits besides me.

"So what are you guys working on?" I ask and Hobi jumps.

"We're working on my mixtape!" Hobi yells happily and I laugh.

"We're also writing some for our next comeback. Namjoon is writing a lot this time around." Yoongi says and I look at Namjoon whose showing his adorable dimples.