Chapter 60: AMA's with a Twist

*Warning a pretty big time skip ahead*

*Tristyn's pov*

It's almost time for the boys' to perform and I can't stop my shaking. I think I'm more nervous than them. I'm waiting in the dressing room with as they prepare and warm up. I can tell they're all nervous and excited.

Namjoon is trying to stay calm for all of them, but I can easily see right through him. I grab his hand and give it a little squeeze. He turns towards me and smiles a little.

"You got this." I say seriously to him and he nods.

"I know." He says still sounding a little unsure.

"We'll be cheering you on." I say and put a hand on my stomach. He smiles and puts his hand on top of mine.

This little guy or girl could come anytime now. We didn't want to find out the gender. We wanted it to be a surprise.

"I'll make you both proud." He says and I laugh a little.

"You already make us proud." I say and he leans in a little and pecks my lips.

"Hyung! It's time!" Taehyung yells excitedly and Namjoon gives me one last kiss before standing up.

I stand up as well and walk with the guys out of the room. I give all of them a hug and wish them luck. As they make their way to the stage, I'm lead back to my seat. As I'm walking though I start to feel a little light headed.

I reach out to steady myself and one of the boys' managers notice. He slows down a little and turns to me. A look of worry on his face.

"Are you okay? Is it the baby?" He asks and I laugh.

"I'm okay. Just feeling a little light headed. Probably from how nervous I am for the boys." I say and he nods.

"Okay, but at anytime tell one of us if you're not feeling well. We'll get you to a doctor." He says and I smile in thanks.

We continue walking and a sudden pain runs though me. I hunch over and try not to make too much sound. Not wanting to worry anyone else. But as we keep walking the pain just keeps getting worse. I feel something wet run down my leg and the pain is starting to get unbearable. To the point where I can't even walk.

Oh no.

Did something just break what I think just broke?

"Oww!" I cry and manager-nim is rushing towards me.

"Tristyn? Are you okay?" He asks and I shake my head.

"It's hurts so bad!" I cry and he looks around worriedly.

"Is it the baby?" He asks and I nod.

"I think the baby's coming. I think my water just broke!" I exclaim and his eyes go wide. I cry out in pain and he quickly rushes me somewhere.

Suddenly some of the boys' staff are around me and trying to get me to control my breathing. Tears are still rolling down my face as I try to do what they say.

"A car will be here soon to get you to a hospital. Just hang on and breathe a little bit longer." One of the stylist say and I nod wearily.

When a car does come I'm rushed outside and as quick as they can they get me into the car. My adrenaline is an all time high as it suddenly hits me that this baby is coming.

Oh my god!

I'm having a baby!

This baby is actually coming!