Chapter 52: Regret

Alex's pov

It's been a few weeks since I stupidly agreed to Quinn's idea. She's making my life a living nightmare. With constantly flirting and threatening me when I don't play along or flirt back.

The girl is crazy.

And not the good kind of crazy either. She's the 'needs to be in a psych ward before she hurts anyone' crazy. She's dangerous and no one should feel safe.

"Oh Alex!" I hear the devil herself yell from down the hall and I cringe. I slowly turn around and come face to face with her.

"Hi Quinn." I fake smile and she smirks.

"That's not my name babe." She links our arms and practically drags me down the hall.

"I'm not calling you that." I look her dead in her eyes as we walk and she laughs.

"You will if you don't want-"

"Everyone to know my secret and hurt Jungkook yeah yeah yeah I got it." I snap at her and she smirks.

"I love it when you get annoyed, you're too cute."

"Then I must look beautiful right now because I'm more than annoyed." I say with a straight face and she smiles.

"I gotta say I like you more when you're angry though. You have a feisty kinda kick to you."

She leans into my side and whispers in my ear.

"It's very attractive." I cringe and push her away.

"Do not ever do that again." I somehow free myself from her and walk away, hearing her laugh as I go.

******
"Hey babes what's with the so serious look?" James asks as he takes a seat at our lunch table.

I blankly look up at him and narrow my eyes. He leans back and puts up his hands in defense.

"Woah who shit in your Cheerios?" He asks with a little laugh and I groan.

"Quinn is becoming my worst nightmare." I say and he nods.

"Are you regretting becoming her friend again?"

I didn't tell him what Quinn is doing either. I haven't told anyone.

"Yeah, you could say that." I mumble and he starts to annihilate his lunch. I laugh when I see how big his cheeks are and he pauses to look at me.

"Take a breath James it'll still be there." I laugh and he rolls his eyes at me.

My phone buzzes and I quickly pull it out. Mentally preparing myself for one of Quinn's annoying daily texts. To my surprise it's not from Quinn at all. Instead it's from Jungkook.

I instantly feel a smile make its way on to my face.

We haven't been able to text or hang out recently because of his busy schedule with his comeback. I honestly am thankful as bad as that might sound. With him being busy he won't have any clue that he's one of the victims for Quinn's blackmail plan. But that doesn't change the fact that I miss him terribly. Because I really do miss him, especially now more than ever.

From Jungkookie❤️🎤
Hiiiii babyyyy

To Jungkookie❤️🎤
Hi babes

From Jungkookie❤️🎤
We haven't gotten to text or hangout in what feels like foreverrr that makes me sad 😞

To Jungkookie❤️🎤
I know 😞 but you have long practices and I have finals

From Jungkookie ❤️🎤
Yeah I know I just miss you 😩😘

To Jungkookie ❤️🎤
I miss you too😘💕 I have to get to class, but I'll text you in a bit Okay?

From Jungkookie ❤️🎤
Okay 😢 love you 😘

To Jungkookie❤️🎤
Love you too😘💕

I send my message and stand up from my lunch table. I walk with James and we both walk into our classes. I take my assigned seat and wait for the teacher to walk in.

Right when the teacher walks in, Quinn walks in as well. I used to never have this class with her. Now I have majority of my classes with her. She has even persuaded our teachers to allow her to sit besides me. Coming up with lies to make it believable of why she needs to sit in the seats closets or next to me.

I can't catch a break with her. Just when I think she'll leave me alone and allow me to breath, she comes back.

I'm really starting to regret agreeing to this deal.