Chapter 11: Happy Surprise

Jungkook's pov

"E-eomma?" I ask shocked to see my mother.

"Hi sweetie!" She immediately engulfs me into a bone crushing hug and I feel tears on my shoulder.

Soon my mother lets go, just for me to get tackled with another bone crushing hug from my appa. I hug him back and smile. When he lets go I look back in forth between my parents and feel my eyes get teary eyed. Happy tears of course.

"Awe kookie don't cry! You're supposed to be happy!" Hoseok happily says trying to make me stop crying and then side hugs me.

Soon everyone starts singing again and I smile at them. Feeling lucky that they went through all this trouble to get my parents here. I'm seriously very lucky to have my hyungs and Tristyn for that matter. She's done almost to just about the same to help take care of me. I will definitely need to repay them all back soon.

I blow out the candles when they get done singing and they all cheer. For the rest of the night we eat and I catch up with my parents. Including them telling embarrassing stories about my childhood.

"Awe Jungkookie I bet you were the cutest little baby." Tristyn says as if she hasn't seen any of my baby pictures. She has and it's embarrassing every time she brings one up.

"He still is a baby what are you talking about?" Namjoon say and everyone including my parents laugh.

When it's sadly time for my parents to leave I hug them goodbye and my mom doesn't want to let me go.

"It's okay eomma I'll come visit you very soon." I say rubbing her tears away with my thumbs. She nods and I kiss her forehead. The advantage to being taller than your mom.

"You better mister! I miss my baby kookie. Tell us when you have your next concert or event and we'll try to make it. Also make sure you are eating good and getting enough rest." She says and I playfully roll my eyes, but still nod.

"Yes eomma."

"Don't worry Mrs. Jeon, kookie is definitely eating good." Jin hyung speaks up.

"Yeah we actually have to cut him off or else he'll keep eating. It's like he has an endless pit." Namjoon says dead serious and my mom laughs and smiles afterwards.

"That makes me feel good hearing that. Thank you boys and Tristyn so much for helping to basically raising him and making him a better young man and in general a person. I greatly do appreciate you all." My mom thanks them and they all smile.

"He's honestly not that much trouble." Tristyn says earning a look from Jin and Namjoon.

She hasn't had to deal with me for a full tour yet, just wait noona you'll regret saying that if you're coming along on our upcoming tour.

"Speak for yourself the older he gets the more opinionated and mean he gets. I swear evil maknae isn't even enough to describe him sometimes." Namjoon says and I shrug.

I mean he's not wrong.

Tristyn playfully slaps his arm earning a laugh from my parents and a whine from Namjoon. He rubs his arm and Tristyn teases him.

"Oh you pour thing I didn't hit you that hard. I barely hit you at all." She say and Namjoon still pouts.

"I'm fragile."

This time all of us laugh and shake our heads at him.

"We have a concert event coming up soon, I'll let you know when it is when it gets closer to it." I say to my mom and she smiles.

"That's all I ask. Okay we really have to leave now if we want to make it back to busan at a reasonable time. I love you my pride and joy. I'm so proud of you and happy birthday. I hope you had an amazing one." She say and hugs me one last time and I return the hug.

I hug my dad one last time before we both pull away and I watch them get into their car and drive down the road eventually out of sight.

*****

Alex's pov

"So you and James?"I ask and Cole rolls his eyes.

"What about us?" He asks and I raise and eyebrow.

"Don't act dumb, did you confess? Are you together? When are you getting married?" I ask and he grins at me.

"Oh you're so cute Alex." He says.

"I know, but you didn't answer my questions." I say and he chuckles.

"Yes we are now officially together." He says calmly and I smile the biggest smile I think I've ever did.

"OH MY GOD ARE YOU SERIOUS?? OH MY GOD YOU'RE NOT JOKING!!! THIS IS NOT A DRILL! I REPEAT THIS IS NOT A FREAKING DRILL! THIS IS THE HAPPIEST DAY OF MY LIFE! HOLY SHIT JOLE IS HAPPENING! I REPEAT THE JOLE SHIP IS HAPPENING AND SAILING!" I scream surprisingly all in one breath. Cole is just laughing at me.

I'm sorry I'm just really happy okay.

"Well I'm glad you are okay with us." Cole say and I give him a look.

Really? I've been shipping you guys since we were young.

"Obviously you dumbshit I'm happy for you. It took y'all long enough." I say and playfully slap his arm.

He laughs and I slump back into the couch. Man yelling can really tire you out. But it was all worth it.

Can this week get any better?