Chapter 43

'I never told you but I'm falling for you' - Unknown

***

The morning went pretty quick today. I didn't have breakfast because it didn't taste nice. I just had my radiotherapy session and I was walking as quick as I could back to my room.

Belle and Hannah were waiting for me and they were ready to go. They had on an oversized jacket which covered their hospital gown and they both had a bag too. Belle gave me an oversized black jacket and I put it on and zipped it up.

I grabbed my backpack with the oxygen tank inside and I took off the tubes that were going into my nose and replaced them with the ones from my backpack. I took off the IV bag from the trolley and fitted it carefully in my bag and put it on.

"We'll have to take this," Hannah said, pointing at a wheelchair.

"Where did you get that from and why do we need it?" I asked.

"It's mine and I get tired really easily and I find it hard to walk sometimes," Belle said.

"Okay, let's go," I said.

Belle sat in the wheelchair and I pushed it out. We all put on our hoods as we walked through the long corridors to get to the way out. We did this so that the doctors and nurses wouldn't recognise us.

As soon as we were out, I noticed Tyler's car and we hurried towards it. Belle jumped in and we folded the wheelchair and it fitted at the back of the car. I sat in the front seat.

Tyler drove us to a shopping centre which had many shops. He told us he would meet us at 3:30 to take us back to the hospital. He gave me a kiss before I left the car and he drove off. Belle pushed the empty wheelchair and we headed inside.

We found Belle's dress after a long while. It was really hard to find her something because she was really skinny and most the dresses she tried on were too big for her.

Hannah actually found the perfect dress for her. It was a dark navy blue coloured dress with dozens of diamonds embroidered near the top. It was a sort of fishtail shaped dress that made Belle look even more stunning than she actually was.

Belle bought the dress and we decided to get something to eat. We went inside Subway and each bought a six-inch subway. I got tuna, cheese and lettuce inside mine.

"This is actually the nicest food I've had for a very long time," Belle said.

"Tell me about it, hospital food sucks," Hannah said.

I couldn't really eat all of my sandwich. I felt extremely sick and queasy. My legs were killing as well but I didn't want to say anything because Belle needed the wheelchair more than I did.

After eating, we found Belle some heels to wear. They weren't too high or too short. They were just perfect for her. Belle also bought a sparkly blue purse that matched her dress. I found some hair extensions for her that matched her hair perfectly.

It was 3:15 so we decided to head back to the car park which was on the other side of the shopping centre. I stopped to take a break because I couldn't quite catch my breath and my legs felt like they were going to break.

"Alexa are you okay?" Belle asked.

Hannah and Belle kept on speaking things to me but I couldn't make sense of anything they were saying. Everything became distorted and I lost the ability to stand and I collapsed on the floor.

I could see Hannah and Belle leaning down. Everything became blurry and I felt queasy. I threw up everything I ate besides me. It was like I was in a sort of daze. I could barely make sense of what they were saying to me.

I'm guessing it was Hannah and Belle who lifted me up and placed me on the wheelchair. I felt myself being wheeled out whilst I fell in and out of consciousness. I knew I was outside when I felt the cold breeze hitting my legs.

_________________________________

If I made another snapchat would you guys add me.

I'm thinking of making another one for you guys to add and I'll post things like my first day at college which is tomorrow and other things.

I already have a snapchat but with people on school added so I can make another. And I can like talk to you guys as well.

Yeah or no?