Chapter 44

'We fall in love with people we can't have' -Unknown.

***
Tyler's POV

I saw Alexa and her two friends coming towards the car. Alexa was in the wheelchair and they were pushing her towards the car. I got out of the car to help them get in but I saw the look of total panic on both of their faces.

"I don't know what happened but it'll like she just fainted," the girl who was pushing her said.

I felt like I was just punched. Alexa was ill and it was a bad idea her going out. I shouldn't have let her go. Alexa looked awful. It was like she was with us but she wasn't. Her eyes were opened but her pupils were looking up. I could tell she had thrown up by the smell.

I picked up Alexa and quickly put her in the front seat. They both jumped into the car and I sat in and began driving fast.

"What happened?" I asked.

They both started talking and I had no idea what either of them were saying.

"Quit it," I said.

They stopped talking.

"Blondie, you go first," I said.

"It's Belle," she said.

"Well if it isn't the Beauty and the Beast star!" I said, sarcastically.

She started to tell me how Alexa wanted to take a break and then she collapsed.

"You now, number two," I said.

"Did you just call me number two?" The other girl exclaimed.

I rolled my eyes.

"It's Hannah," she said.

"No?! It can't be Hannah. Not Hannah Montana!" I exclaimed.

"Shut up, you sarcastic prick," she said.

I zoomed quickly through the roads, overtaking car and skipping red lights. We finally came to the hospital and I gave the 'Beauty and the Beast' girl my keys so she could park up and rushed inside. I ran as quick as I could and I found Dr Ray.

"I don't know what's happening to her, please help her doctor," I said.

His eyes widened when he saw her and he directed me to follow him. I placed her on the bed as she moaned in agony. He told me to stay put and he whisked her away somewhere.

Anxiously, I paced up and down the corridors. I knew something bad had happened by the look on Dr Ray's face. I fiddled with my fingers, waiting for some feedback.

I saw Dr Ray in sight and he came towards me.

"Can I ask where did Alexa go?" He asked.

"I took her out for a bit and I'm so sorry, I shouldn't have done that," I said.

"I'm not entirely sure what happened but it seems like she's overworked her body, she's even more weak now she's going through radiotherapy," he said.

"Is she alright now?" I asked.

"She'll have to limit movement and stay in a wheelchair because she will not be able to move much without feeling tired," He said.

"I'll let her Mum know," I said.

"Maybe leave out the bit where you took her out, she'll be mad at me for not supervising her daughter," Dr Ray chuckled.

He left me and I went to see Alexa. She had now been moved to the Intensive Care Unit. I went inside the room and she was on a sedation. There was so many tubes going into her and around her yet she still looked peaceful.

I sat down on the chair and held her hands which were cold. I held her hand tightly and promised I wouldn't let go. I thought to myself, what a world it would be without her. I've never told her this but I love her. God, I love her so much. She's the reason why I smile. She's the reason why I'm happy.

And I swear to myself I am never losing her.

___________________________________

Add my Snapchat: kara242x

I have zero points because I just made it now so I'll start posting as soon as you guys add me

So the last update was super short so I updated again :)