Chapter 32

I woke up with my family surrounding me along with Ky and Ty. I was in hospital. I could feel pain everywhere. I saw that outside were two police officers who were probably waiting to take a statement of me.

"You know the amount of times I've woken up in here surrounding by you lot is actually insane," I said.

They all bursted out laughing. Before anyone could say anything, the two police officers came into the room. They walked towards me and smiled at me. I returned the smile.

"If all of you can leave apart from one person if you wish for someone to stay," He said.

"I want Mum to stay," I said.

"Okay," he said.

"Oh and Ky and Ty," I said.

The police man eyebrows furrowed.

"And John and of course my two beautiful siblings," I said.

"I-" the policeman began saying before Ryan cut him off.

"I'm not beautiful Alexa! I'm handsome," Ryan said, rolling his eyes.

"We'll compromise, you can have your Mum and boyfriend then," the policeman said, looking at Ty and Mum.

No one bothered correcting the police officer and telling him that Tyler was just my friend. Everyone left the room apart from Mum and Tyler. Tyler sat down on the chair and held my hand whilst Mum sat on the other side, holding my other hand.

"Can you tell us what happened?" One policeman said.

"Do you know who assaulted you?" The other said.

"It was Tina and Luna," I said.

"Surnames?" He asked.

"Tina Altham and Luna García,"

He scribbled the names down in his notebook.

"Could you give us a brief description of what happened?" He asked.

"I was walking home from school and then they both started saying how I looked ugly with tubes going into me, I told them to say it to my face and we were arguing and slagging each other off. She punched me after I basically called her a slag and then I punched her back until Luna pushed me to the ground and they kept on kicking me and Tina took threw my oxygen tank away from me so I couldn't breathe at all," I said.

The policeman jotted it all down.

"Thank you for your time," he said.

They both left the room.

"I swear to god I will sort them both out," Tyler said.

"I think it's absolutely disgusting what they've done but I don't think that will help Alexa at all if you go and do that, it's best to leave it to the police," Mum said.

The doctor came back in and he discharged me.

"I've checked you up and everything seems okay apart from a few bruises so you're free to go, don't forget to come in for your results next week," Dr Ray said.

"Okay thanks, can I tell you a joke?" I asked.

"Yeah, go on," Dr Ray said, amused.

"Why did the umbrella go to the doctor's?" I stated.

"I don't know, why did the umbrella go to the doctors?" He replied.

"Because he was feeling under the weather," I said before bursting out laughing.

Mum, Tyler and Dr Ray laughed with me.

"I'm glad you all liked my joke," I said.

"I'm laughing at how bad it is," Tyler said.