Chapter 10

Kylie wasn't in school for the rest of the week. It would've been absolutely boring if Tyler never stayed with me though. I have to say, Tyler's actually good company and I like staying around with him. He never fails to make me laugh.

It was Saturday and Landon and I was going to go shopping today. I wanted Tyler to come too but Landon kept and changing the subject when I mention if Tyler could join us. I got ready at 9:00AM which is pretty early for me. I wore a tank top and shorts with my Adidas trainers. I heard a ping from my phone.

'Scrap the shopping, can I take you on a date instead?'- Landon.

I've been asked on a date before by many guys but they were all idiots.

'Yeah, is it somewhere causal or do I need to dress up?' - Alexa

'I'm taking you to the new French restaurant that has opened up, dress up a bit but don't overdress if ygm' - Landon

I would've asked Kylie over to help me choose a dress but she's still ill.

"Lilly!" I shouted, running down the stairs.

"What?" She asked, as I entered the living room.

"Landon has asked me on a date and I need help on what to wear," I said to her.

"Who the hell is Landon? Is he named after a city? How lame is that?" She laughed.

"Shut up, are you helping me or not?" I asked.

"Alright," She said.

We went to my room and she went through my dresses. She pulled out a short red dress that I wore at a family gathering. I shook my head. Whenever I bent down, you'd get a good view of my backside which is why I've never wore it again. She continued pulling out different outfits but they weren't fit for the date.

I got off the bed and went to the closet. I rummaged through and pulled out a blue playsuit that had blue and white flowers all over the playsuit. I put the dress on and I put a white belt on as it made the playsuit look more sophisticated. I matched it with a white bag and nude high-heels.

I went to my makeup drawer to find some makeup to put on.

"Could I do your makeup, Lex?" Lilly asked.

"Just don't put too much makeup on," I said, giving her the makeup brush.

I sat still as she applied makeup to my face. When she finished, she took my hair tie out and she curled my hair so that it had some loose curls to it.

"Thanks Lils," I said.

"It's no problem, but seriously you have like 8 hours till your date, what are you going to do?" She asked.

"I think I'm going to give Tyler his jacket back," I said, grabbing his jacket from my closet.

"I still think you should date Tyler, you guys are well cute," she said.

"Well I think I need to go now," I said.

I walked out the house and I began walking to Tyler's. I felt a little cold halfway there and I put on the jacket. When I arrived there, I took off the jacket and held it. I knocked on his door. Tyler opened the door. His eyes looked tired and when he acknowledged my presence, his eyes widened.

"Wow, Alexa, you look amazing," he said.

"Thanks," I said.

"Come in," he said.

I followed him inside and shut the door behind me. I followed him to the kitchen. Ariana was sat at the table eating cereal. She was still in her pyjamas.

"Do you want breakfast?" He asked.

"No, it's fine, I came to give you your jacket back," I said, handing him the jacket.

"Thanks, but you could've kept it," he said.

"I felt bad keeping it," I lied.

Truth is, I wanted an excuse to see Tyler. How pathetic am I?

"Guess what, Alexa? I didn't smoke once for these past few days and that's thanks to you," he said.

I had been nagging him to stop smoking and because Kylie wasn't in, I hung around with him. I managed to persuade him to stop smoking every time he was about to light up a cigarette.

"That's brilliant, now you actually have a chance of quitting," I said, smiling at him.

I was truly happy for him. Smoking is a terrible thing to get addicted to because you are at risk of many diseases and illnesses which isn't good. I want Tyler to be okay and healthy.

"Anyways, where are you off to? You're all dressed up," he said.

"Landon's asked me out on a date tonight," I said.

"He never said," Tyler said.

I shrugged my shoulders. If only he knew how much I was falling for him? I could only dream of kissing his lips again. I only accepted the date with Landon because it might make me feel better about Tyler. Plus, Landon is extremely nice and maybe I'll end up going out with him and forgetting about Tyler.

"I have to help get Ariana ready," Tyler said.

"I'm going now anyways," I said, even though I had no plans on going anywhere so soon.

"I'd give you a lift but no one's home to look after Ari," he said.

I walked out the house and closed the door behind me. I felt the cool breeze hit my arms and I put my hands around myself in order to make myself warm.

"Alexa!" I heard someone shout.

I turned around to see Tyler bare footed on the street. He threw his jacket and I caught it.

"It's cold outside," he said before walking back inside.

I put his jacket on and zipped it up and walked straight home.

***

I heard a horn outside and I got up and walked to the door. Landon was in his car and I sat in.

"You look gorgeous, Alexa," he said.

"Thanks, you don't look too bad yourself," I said.

Landon drove into the distance, straight to the restaurant.

_________________________________

Tylexa or Aldon??

I'm worst at ship names, sorry -

The outfit she wore to the date is at the toppppp.