Chapter 29

I awoke and saw that I was cuddled in Tyler's chest. I turned around to see Landon taking a picture of us. I grabbed the blanket and covered myself as much as I could. I quickly got up and saw Kylie and Dean were in the room as well as they both smiled when they saw us.

"What?" Tyler and I said in unison.

I looked behind and so that Tyler was awake. I quickly got out of the bed and headed to my cabin. Kylie shortly followed. I grabbed a pair of shorts and a lacy crop top and before I was going to get changed, she stopped me.

"You know we're going to the beach today?" She asked.

"There's a beach here? I thought it was all trees," I said.

"There's a beach twenty minutes away," she replied.

"Oh okay," I said.

"Aren't you going to wear your bikini underneath then?" She asked.

"I really don't want to," I said.

She raised her eyebrows.

"Fine," I said grabbing it from my suitcase.

She smiled back and headed out to eat breakfast. I got changed and joined the rest of them. Landon made breakfast and he gave me a plate. It was fried bread and eggs. I ate it all down quickly. It was delicious.

I felt my phone buzz and I saw that Lilly was FaceTiming me. I answered it and she was with everyone. They were all in the kitchen including Ariana. Everyone was asking how I was. When I finished talking to them all, Ariana asked if she could talk with Tyler.

I handed him my phone and they both talked whilst Landon and I discussed what we'd do today. He said we were going to see the sea at the seaside and then we'd sunbathe. I hope that the weather is hot enough for me to catch a tan.

Tyler finished his conversation with Ariana and handed me back the phone. We cleaned up everything before heading to Dean's car. I changed my oxygen tank first. He drove straight to the seaside and parked up.

It was completely empty. As soon as I stepped out the car, I walked on the sand and admired the picturesque view of the clear blue sea. I took off my sandals and left them there. No one would steal them anyways; there's no one here. I continued walking towards the sea in complete awe.

As soon as I was right next to the sea, I stood still and watched the sea. Kylie took off her sandals and she began to take her clothes off until she was left in her red bikini. Dean, Landon and Tyler got undressed too and dived in. I took off my clothes until I was left in my swimwear and I sat on the sand.

I watched them all swim in the sea together. Tyler stopped swimming and headed back towards me. He crouched down in front of me.

"Come swim with us," he said.

"I can't exactly swim with this," I said, pointing to my bag with the oxygen tank inside.

"Oh sorry, I forgot about that," he said.

"It's fine," I said.

"Stand up, let's walk," he said.

I stood up and before I could hold his hand, I saw that he looked stunned and he froze.

"Wow," He said.

"What?" I asked.

"You look amazing," he said.

"Thank you," I replied.

Tyler grabbed my bag and wore it as a rucksack. He held my hand.

"Let's walk in the sea," he said.

We walked towards the sea. As soon as I walked in the sea, I felt relaxed. I felt refreshed. I actually missed walking through the sea. Tyler and I walked as far as we could before it started getting too deep so we headed back to shore.

I sat down on the sand and lied down and looked up at the clear sky. It did start to hurt my eyes because it was too bright but Tyler then gave me his sunglasses and he lied down besides me. We held hands and remained quiet.

What seemed like minutes passed was actually hours. Tyler said we were heading back. I put my clothes back on and checked the time to see it was 4:14 pm. We headed back to the car and Dean drive us to the cabin.

As soon as we were back, we ate dinner which was sausage, beans and mash. After we ate, we all packed our stuff up and headed to the car. It was 6:30 when everyone was finally ready and inside the car. I sat at the back next to Landon and Tyler seemed a bit annoyed that he was sitting at the other end next to Landon.

I never told any of them about the sharp pains I felt in my chest on the journey back. They'd just worry too much.

We finally reached home at around 10PM and Dean dropped me and Tyler off first at my house. When we went in, Ariana was watching a movie with everyone in the living room.

When they acknowledged we were there, they got up and hugged us and greeted us both. Ariana leaped off the sofa and hugged Tyler tightly. I told everyone that I was going bed. I desperately needed to lie down. My chest was hurting really bad.

I got changed and went to bed in hope to fall asleep as soon as.

__________________________________

I want to thank you all. I have managed to get through the worst. It's still bad at the moment but hopefully I'll get through it all. I want to thank every single one of you.

I will read all your messages as soon as I have time. I deleted Wattpad so I couldn't read or know what you sent me. It's been good having a break off Wattpad but I am extremely happy to continue writing for you beautiful people.

I am extremely grateful to have you all in my life. I love every single one of you.

Apologies for the short chapter.