Chapter 12

"Alexa!" I heard Lilly shout as she shook me.

"What?" I yelled.

"You have school, get up idiot, I ain't coming back here to wake you up," she said.

I groaned and started to roll over so that I could look away from her but I landed on the floor with a thud. I heard her laughing.

"When I get you Lilly, I'm going to seriously kill you," I shouted, getting off the floor.

I saw her run out the room and couldn't be bothered chasing after her. I showered and got ready for school. I blow dried my hair and left it out. I applied pink lipstick to my lips and mascara to my eyelashes. I put on my trainers and went downstairs. I ate a piece of toast and headed to school.

I arrived at school and saw a massive crowd of students. I managed to get through the crowd and saw that Tina and three other of Tina's friends bullying another student.

"Fuck off!" the girl yelled.

The voice sounded almost familiar.

"Lilly?" I shouted.

Tina heard me and looked at me. The girl looked up and I saw that it was Lilly. Her nose was bleeding and her hair was a mess and she had a black eye.

"Get the fuck away from my sister, Tina," I said, anger burning inside of me.

"So, this slag is your sister?" Tina asked.

I grabbed Tina by her hair and punched her.

"Fight, fight, fight," the crowd chanted.

Before I could punch her again, I was being restrained by three teachers.

"Get the fuck off me, that bitch punched my sister," I yelled.

I tried to fight against the teachers but it was no use. There was now four teachers pulling me away from Tina.

"We will deal with Tina ourselves, you do not need to take the matter into your own hands," a teacher said.

The teachers pulled me away and literally dragged me to outside the principal's office as I refused to move.

"Do not move from here or there will be severe consequences," one of the teachers said as they all left.

"I'm so scared, sir," I said, sarcastically.

Minutes later, I saw Lilly come rushing to me. She held an ice pack to her head.

"What did she do to you?" I asked her.

"She called me a slag for wearing shorts and I started calling her names but then she and all her mates started to punch me," she said.

"Are you alright now?" I asked her.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Thank you, Alexa,"she said.

She hugged me tightly and I hugged her back.

"I love you, sis," she said, smiling.