Carl....no just call me gallagher

Time SKIPPPPPP

skipping ahead 4 months

Jazmin's POV

"Wik bear" i said cause I'm on the couch and carls in the kitchen and Dominic's trying to get outta the gate to get to Carl but can't and he's literally throwing a fit "domowikiiiiii" i said hi pitched he looked back at me and I took a picture

His face was a literal mood so that's what I put for the caption was mood so yeah "baby what are u doing" u asked Carl from the living room "nothing bout to come bother u why " he said back and I said "Why me" and he said "let's see ski went back ...

His face was a literal mood so that's what I put for the caption was mood so yeah "baby what are u doing" u asked Carl from the living room "nothing bout to come bother u why " he said back and I said "Why me" and he said "let's see ski went back to LA for a while Antonio's in new Orleans with his dad And Diego's i think at him and Manny and Cordae are probably some where dealing drugs"

I mean he does have a point he walked outta the kitchen and came into the living room and no Dominc ran up to him Carl picked him up and sat down on the couch "do you wanna go do something fun or something" Carl asked.

"Like what" i said back and he said "idk let's just get outta the house for a little bit" i mean we haven't left the house in two days so I see what he means "I guess" i said as i got up I'm currently 5 months pregnant with a baby girl I'm really happy we already got the room done Carl couldn't wait to do it.

I went upstairs to the room and just put on some Polo sweats and a shirt with my blue and white 11s car came upstairs with Dominic and said "Damn even pregnant you make every outfit work " i smiled and he went in the closet Dominc was dressed already but he had sticky stuff all over his face from candy he was eating.

I grabbed a wipe and wiped his face and hands off and threw the wipe away "baby do u no where my red and black Nike sweatshirt is" Carl asked as he walked outta the closet "it should be hanging up where all your jackets are" i said as i rolled my eyes to mess with him.

"Ok" he said and rolled his eyes and walked into the closet i grabbed my phone its only 54 degrees ouside here ig am thinking it's hot i went into the closet and Grabbed my whit and blue Nike jacket and put it on and Carl was still looking for his.

I pulled his out and held it up "Fuck it I'll just fucking freezer " Carl said as he ran his hands threw his hair Carl turned around "into feel like a idiot " Carl said i laughed and he took the jacket from me and unzipped it "Thank u  baby" he said "I'm gonna go change dominic clothes"

"Ok" Carl said as i walked out I swooped Dominic off the bed and we went downstairs to his room I grabbed his Gap joggers and sweatshirt and put it on him with his white airforce ones

"Ok come on baby" I said I miss Antonio so fucking much bro I haven't seen him in 5 months bro I'm letting his dad keep him for the rest of the school year and summer cause his dad's been going threw Alot lately so I'm letting him keep him for a w...

"Ok come on baby" I said I miss Antonio so fucking much bro I haven't seen him in 5 months bro I'm letting his dad keep him for the rest of the school year and summer cause his dad's been going threw Alot lately so I'm letting him keep him for a while.

Me and Dominic went to the living room while we waited for carl i swear he takes longer then I do to get dressed. Dominic put his hand on my stomach and said "Mommy baby" I looked at him "Yeah I gotta baby in there " he kissed my stomach and I about died about how cute it was.

I grabbed my phone and started recording and i put it to the side and said "Do it again" he pointed at my stomach "Mommy baby" I looked at him "Yeah mommy has a baby in there" Dominic leaned and kissed my stomach and then said "love her" I'm bout to cry this is so cute mane "She loves u to Wik bear" i said.

He hugged me and I stopped the video before I started crying Carl came down where the same thing as me and he said "u ready" and is shook my head and got up.