Dominic😑

Jazmin's POV

"Dominic quit ignoring me" Dominic will not look at me for shit "Dominic" he won't look at me "Fine fuck u to" this boy going through terrible 1s or some shit.

"BABY" I yelled through the house for Carl "Yeah baby," he said as he came into the room "Get your son," I said as I pointed at Dominic "What did he do," Carl asked "Hes ignoring me" Carl looked at Dominic and called his name "Dominic"

Dominic looked at Carl and I said "What the hell" carl kissed my cheek and said "I gotta go to work I love u" I looked up at him and he kissed me three times " I love u too" he laughed and walked out.

I looked at Dominics half naked ass all he had on was a red shirt and a diaper and I took a picture of him and posted it on Instagram saying he was being a brat

He won't answer me real shit he won't even look at me I'm bored low-key "JAHSEH" I yelled he came down the stairs "What nigga" he said "You wanna go somewhere and get out the house"

"Yeah," he said I got up and picked up Dominic and he started crying "Oh shut the hell up" we went upstairs to his and Antonios room and Antonio was still asleep I put Dominic in his crib and went to the closet.

I grabbed him a yellow polo shirt and black pants and his black and yellow 1s and I went and got him dressed I got Antonio his red polo with black pants and I woke him up and got him dressed.

I grabbed his black and red twelve and slid them on his feet I went into my room and put on Adidas pants and my black timberland with a black wife beater.

I put my gold chain on and my gold grills and put on some lotion I walked out of my room at the same time as Jahseh and we were both matching "You no skis here right" Jahseh said.

"My best friends here and nobody told me" Jahseh shook his head "Where" Jahseh pointed at the guest room and I ran to the room and ran in and seen Ski lay sprawled out on the bed.

I jumped on ski and he started moving "Wtf" he mumbled I looked at him and wrapped my arms around him "hi best friend" he looked at me and said "Oh shit hey best friend"

I laid on him and he pulled his phone from the bedside table and took a picture of me and captioned it 'Best friends in the cut' i love ski bro this is my best friend my brother my life.

"where Y'all going," ski asked "Idk we are going to go find something to do"I rolled off ski and he said "You want me to go with u guys" I shook my head fast as hell cause, of course, I want my best friend to go with us.

"Well get out so I can get dressed"I looked over at him and said "I don't feel like getting up " Jahseh come to get your friend" Ski yelled and I said, I thought I was your friend" ski looked at me and said "You are"

Jahseh came and the room and Ski said "Damn Y'all niggas matching"I looked at my outfit and looked at Jahsehs and said "Naww the niggas stealing my style" Jahseh laughed and picked me up.