I ran outta chapter names so Chapter 1

Carl's POV.

"Dominic stop" this boy is going threw  some shit cause he's just a damn fool me and Jazmin are getting the boys up cause Antonio has school and Dominic starts daycare today it's 6:30 rn and we have to walk of of the house bye 7.

Jazmin's POV

"Dominic stop yelling" Dominic's in the bath and Antonio just got out of the bath so he's Supposed to be getting dressed but I no how he is I got Dominic out and dried him off i put lotion on him and pulled his white Nike and orange Nike shirt on with blue shorts.

I put his socks on and he ran to the living room I went to Antonio's room and he was sitting on his bed with just a shirt on "Antonio put on pants you can't go to school in just a shirt and that's not the shirt your whereing"

I went to his closet and grabbed his blue shirt that said week end vibes i grabbed his black shorts and airforce ones and helped him get dressed we went to the bathroom and I did his hair and put his chains and watch on.

"Get your backpack bubba" i said as i walked out I grabbed Dominic's orange Nike's and went to the living room and he was playing with his toys "Come her Dominic" i said as i sat down but he wouldn't come to me I took a picture of him while he was running around and he looked at me like I stole something from him so I took another picture

"Antonio bring me your folder" Carl said from the kitchen. I put Dominic's shoes on and grabbed his diaper bag and started putting stuff in it I zipped it up and Carl came into the kitchen and said "You ready baby" I shook my head and grabbed my phone and the diaper bag.

"Antonio plate to sink" Carl said as i walked outta the house to the car I put Dominic in the car as my phone started ringing I pulled it out I looked at it and it was a unknown nber i keep getting people calling me from all over the world but oh well.

Carl came out and put Antonio in the car and I got in the front and Carl got in the drivers side and started the car "Antonio you got your water bottle" i asked and he said "No its dirty" he said back "What was in it" i asked him and he said "Juice" I looked back at him "Didn't uncle jah wash it last night"

"No" he said back and I looked forward as we pulled up to Antonio's school they came and grabbed him from the back "Bye antonio" me and Carl said at the same time "Bye" he said as he waved Carl pulled off and we pulled up to the daycare.

I got out and picked up Dominic and Carl followed me then took Dominic from me we went in and got him sighed in and then Carl put him and Carl said "Let's get outta here before he starts crying" me and Carl turned around and started walking out.

We got in the car and Carl drove back to the house "I'm so tired" i said as i sat back and Carl didn't say anything. One thing about Carl he's not a morning person he barely talks and he doesn't get along with people but that's just him.

We finally made it to the house and got out I walked into the house and Carl followed behind me and we went upstairs to the room I took my shoes off and put them away and Carl layed down in the bed i turned the TV on and climbed on the bed.

I was watching tv when I seen a flash coming from the side of my face I looked over at Carl and he was recording me "nooooo" i said while covering my face and Carl said "move your hand" i didnt move my hand and he grabbed my arm and pulled it from my face "Carlllllll stop" I said.

"No" he said then the video stoped "fuck" he said and I laughed "that's what you get" i said and then he started recording again "What do u want" i said as i looked at him and he said "Nothing i already got what I want" he said and I said "what's that"  he said "I can't say it on camera" I laughed and he stopped i grabbed my phone.

Carl crawled over and layed on top of me i started recording and i put the camera on him and he said "Don't talk to my baby mama or I'll kill u" then layed his head back down I put the camera back on me and stopped it I saved it and posted it and I watched people's snapchat story and I watched Mannys story and he posted the video of the gender reveal.

Then I got off his story i took a picture of the ceiling and sent it to him and said Fuck u cause I randomly do this all the Time and I waited for him to snap me back I watched cordaes story story and seen my cousin and him all hugged up with each other hold up wait when did that happen.

I got a snap from manny so I got off cordaes story and opened the snap to see this

I fucking hate this nigga i swear I laughed and screen shoted it "What are u laughing at" Carl said and I showed him the picture and he said "He's a idiot" I got off snapchat and texted my cousin.

Jazmin:
Hey

Arianna:
Heyyy girl I miss you bro

Jazmin:
Girllll i miss you to but I gotta quiestion for u

Arianna:
Wassup boo?

Jazmin:
You no cordae?

Arianna:
Yeah that's my boyfriend why??

Jazmin:
I was just wondering cause I watched his story and seen yall all hugged up together he never told me he had a girlfriend.

Arianna:
Yeah that's my baby we should all link one day I heard you go with Gallagher Girllll i new yall was gonna date

Jazmin:
Girllll i remeber them old days but ayee i heard u got custody of jordan.

Arianna:
Yeah it was hard but Cordae said "you aren't giving that kid back" he so annoying sometimes but that's still my baby and Jordan and him get along real good and Jordan is chill and he gets along with everyone including manny i love jordan to death tho.

N

Jazmin:
That's my nigga tho but why didn't u come with Cordae yesterday.

Arianna:
Cause I'm sick but where did he go?

Jazmin:
My gender reveal

Arianna:
Girrrrlllll your pregnant??

Jazmin:
Yes I am I'm having a girl I already have 2 kids. Antonio and dominic.

Arianna:
Omg i miss Antonio but ayee we gotta link today.

Jazmin:
I'll see what I can do after the boys get outta school and daycare

Arianna:
Ight bet I'll see you later boo.

Jazmin:
Ight bet.

I put my phone down and Carl looked at me and said "Who are u talking to" Carl asked and I said "My cousin" he turned on his back and layed between my legs and i watched TV until I got tired and fell asleep.