its for u

We are skipping ahead a year Dominic is still 1 Carl and Jazmin are still together

Jazmin's POV

"Shit Carl babe your late" I said as i shot up out of bed and looked at the time "what time is it" he asked " 12:30" I said he shot up and ran to the closet Carl Has officially Moved in Antonio's back home he's gotten big Carl ran out of the closet and grabbed my Face and kissed me 5 times "I love u babygirl" he said and I said " I love u to."

"What car are u taking babe" and he yelled from the hallway "Expedition" and I yelled back "Throw the car seats on the porch please and stroller" he said ok and put his chain on my phone dinged i looked at it and it said there was movement in the boys room I opened the app and Antonio was up.

I got up and went down to there room and opened the door "Hi bubba" and he came up to me and hugged me and I said "what do u wanna do today" and he said "I wanna see uncle Jahjah" I thought to myself for a second and said "ok I can make it happen let's get dressed" I took Antonio in the bathroom and got him undressed.

I started his water and took his hair down I put him in the bath and added his toys as Dominic woke up I went out and got him "Hi wikbear" he smiled as little bit and I took him in the bathroom I set him on yhe floor and grabbed Antonio's face towel and got him cleaned up I got him out and put him in some bleached skinny jeans and a black adidas shirt and his white and black adidas.

I put lil braids in his hair and he insisted on whereing his black hat so I let him I told him he could go watch tv while I got Dominic done I took Dominic's diaper off and put him in the bath I put his toys in and let him play.

I grabbed his face towel and got him washed up and clean and out and put him in a red Polo shirt some blue jeans and his red adidas.

 I packed his diaper bag and grabbed Antonio and Dominic and took them down stairs "Antonio watch your brother I'm gonna get dressed so we can go see uncle jah" I said I tan upstairs and put on my black adidas pants and a black Polo shirt and my w...

I packed his diaper bag and grabbed Antonio and Dominic and took them down stairs "Antonio watch your brother I'm gonna get dressed so we can go see uncle jah" I said I tan upstairs and put on my black adidas pants and a black Polo shirt and my white adidas and a white Nike head Band.

I fixed my hair and went downstair I turned the TV off and grabbed the boys I foot the car seats where on the porch so i put Dominic in his and carried his to the car then I had Antonio grabbed his sence it was just the bosterseat.

I made sure they where both in properly and I got in the front seat and headed for the jail the last time I seen Jahseh was 2 weeks ago I come see him every once in Ina while.

I pulled up to the Jail Jahseh was at and I grabbed Dominic's Stroller out of the truck I put him in it and grabbed the diaper bag and Antonio we went in and walked threw the metal detectors and then the lady said  "who are u here to see today" I pulled my I.D out cause I new they where gonna need it and said "Jahseh onfroy".

They put a visitors sticker on me and Antonio and Dominc and they showed us where to go they sat us down "he'll be out in a minute" I sat down and put Antonio in my lap and pulled Dominic towards me Dominic was asleep in the stroller.

I looked over as Jahseh was brought in he sat in front of me and I tried so hard not to cry " Antonio look" I said he looked over at the glass "Uncle Jahjah " I grabbed the phone from the hook and gave it to Antonio "Hi uncle Jah jah"  he said threw the phone.

Them two talked for a few minutes and then Antonio passed me the the phone and said "Uncle Jah jah wants to talk to you" I took the phone from him and I grabbed my phone from my back pocket and gave it to him.

"Hi" i said into the phone "hi" he said back "How's it going in there" I asked him already knowing that answer "it sucks but I gotta tell u something" and I looked up at him "what" and that's when the buzzer went off for them to go back an officer approached him and grabbed the phone and he yelled "THE SONGS FOR YOU"...