Baby???

Jazmin's POV

Purp is really crazy he's trying to get me to kill Geneva "Purp I have 2 kids to take care of I can't go to jail period." he's like being reckless but I got out of the car and went inside with purp behind me and Carl was carring a sleeping Dominic upstairs with Diego behind him.

Purpp whispered "Shit " I looked at him and said "What" and he said "I gotta go ill text you later" and I said ok and he ran out the door I locked it and I went upstairs to my room and took a shower I put on some black panties and a matching brah and put one of Carl's shirts on.

I layed on the bed and plugged my phone in and got on instagram a few minutes later Carl came in "The boys are finally asleep" he said as he sighed And layed on the edge of the bed on his back I climbed on top of him straddling him and said "i wanna kid" I said and his eyes shot open.

"Frfr" he said and I shook my head "Yeah I would love to have a lil punk with my eyes and your face running around here" he smiled and said "It sounds like a plan" while wrapping his arms around me and flipping us around where I was on the bed he started Kissing on my Neck and I pulled on his shirt.

No one's POV

Carl's pulled his shirt off and Jazmine grinded his waist against Jazmin's then Jazmin's shirt came off leaving her in her matching Brah and panties Carl kissed wow to her chest and unhook her brah while kissing down her stomach Jazmin pushed Carl's pants with her feet..... yall no what else's went down

Its short I no I'm sorrym..