Chapter 15

A/N-

Just to clear this up so it isn't confusing, this is basically Harry's POV of last chapter. It's not what happens after the last chapter, it's just Harry's POV of it instead of Beth's. Okayy, here it is:

Harry's POV

It was 6:00 am when Niall was shaking me from my sleep.

"You were freaking out." he told me groggily.

I wiped the sweat from my forehead and sat up, ridding the dream from my head. "You can leave. Sorry."

Niall gave me a sympathetic look and I turned the other way. I didn't want pity. He could shove his sad eyes up his ass because I didn't care to see them.

I heard the bedroom door shut and I laid back in the bed. My nerves were still working over time and my hands were shaking. I tried to calm down before anything got worse but I couldn't.

I need help. I admitted to myself.

I pulled out my phone and clicked on Bethany's contact, desperate for something, anything that would help me relax. When I reached her voicemail, it proved to me that I honestly don't deserve anyone's help. Especially when I treat them like shit.

After trying to fall back asleep but miserably failing, I got out of bed. I showered and put on some clean clothes then went out into the kitchen to get something to eat.

"How about you and your brother decide where and text me the details?" Niall said into his phone. I wondered who he was talking to. Who was he going to ask to come sit here when he left?

I missed my privacy. Even though anyone who stayed here didn't talk to me, their presence was just annoying. It'd been like this for a long time, but I couldn't get used to the feeling of being locked up in a cage.

Niall joined me in the kitchen and poured himself a cup of coffee.

"Who were you on the phone with?" I asked him.

"Beth." She answered his phone call but not mine? Makes sense I guess. It's not like it even mattered to me anyway.

I took another large sip of my coffee and tried to swallow down my urge to ask about their plans. But, curiosity ended up getting the best of me. "What are you guys doing?"

"Going out for dinner with her and her brother."

"Like a date?" I prodded.

He shook his head.

"What are you doing tonight?" Niall asked. He probably didn't really care, but just wanted to attempt some conversation. Plus, he already knew I would just be sitting at home, watching some shitty movie, rereading a book, or staring at the ceiling. You know, the usual. I shrugged in reply and stood up to pour some more coffee into my cup.

"Do you want to come to dinner with us?"

I wanted to immediately say yes, but I thought for a moment. If I told him I was going, he would tell Bethany. And then Bethany would probably cancel their plans because I'm a dick. So, I told him I'd think about it, but I knew I'd be going. However, he wouldn't know until the last minute. I knew it'd surprise him, and was excited to see his reaction later.

I dismissed myself from the kitchen and went back into my room to grab my phone which I hadn't realized I'd left on the nightstand. When I picked it up, I saw that I had one missed call from Bethany. I contemplated calling her back, but quickly decided against it.

From my room, I could hear Niall's loud voice on the phone, yet again. I figured it was Bethany and listened in to the call.

"Shut the hell up man. Don't be like that. Why'd you even call? Just to be a dick?" Niall said angrily.