Announcement :)

Hello!

So, again I have gone back and revised all of the previous chapters a bit, changing some details. There are no major changes, so if you don't choose to go back and reread them, you won't be lost or anything. However I wanted to fix up some of the loose ends, such as Beth's outpatient program, which I never exactly said she finished. So I changed it so that her visit with Dr.Green was to confirm that she was well enough to stay out of the outpatient program.

I also changed some details about Beth's friendship with Niall and Zayn and added a paragraph talking about how close her and Niall were, and that he knew a bit about her past issues, but not the whole thing. Zayn and her also are good friends, but not as close because they can't hang out as often due to his odd work schedule. This paragraph is somewhere in the chapter where Liam returns for her graduation party, but I don't remember what number that is, sorry!

The story is almost at 2k reads, so thank you so much! You're the best!

Love you all!!

**Stay Lovely**

xoxo
-Noelle

P.S. I don't know if you get notifications when I go back and edit a chapter, so if you do I'm sorry about all the notifications!!!