Chapter 9

Kate pov
Harry comes back in my room with a big smile "Lunch is ready. Come here I'm going to carry you."
"Seriously, carry me?" I sigh but I let him pick me up secretly loving it to be close to him.
"You can put your arms on my perfectly sculpted body, just enjoy the moment" He teases me and I can't hold back a giggle, this man is the cheekiest. Harry picks me up bridal style and I put one arm around his neck and the other on his chest. Unconsciously I push his shirt aside and trace one of his swallow tattoos with my index finger. I realise what I am doing when I hear Harry's breath hitch.
"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that" I whisper and I take my finger away from his skin.
Harry sets me down on a kitchen stool and kneels next to me, takes my hands and put it on his chest. His skin feels so soft and warm, I can feel his heart race and I close my eyes for a moment to take the feeling in. When I open my eyes again Harry whispers "You can always touch me" Butterflies are flying everywhere because of his beautiful words and action.
Harry puts my hand on the table and takes a seat across. I look at the table and I start to feel spoiled. Harry had cut some fresh fruits, made pancakes, eggs... He even pressed fresh orange juice.
"Thank you Harry, there aren't enough words to tell you how grateful I am to have you in my little world" I say and I reach over the table and set my hand on his.
He just smiles "I wouldn't want to be anywhere else" he truthfully admits with a dimpled smile.
"Lets eat, I'm starving!" I take a pancake and Harry some eggs and we both start devouring the food this beautiful man prepared for me.

After lunch Harry stayed till the evening, he took care of me, we watched movies, talked for hours. I was still in immense pain but Harry's presence and not going to have through it alone made it much more bearable.

💞💞💞💞💞💞💞

A couple of days later Harry asked if I could come to the hospital for another test. It was Harry's free afternoon so when the test was done we would go to lunch and spend the rest of the day together.
After Sunday I had three really painful days but thanks to Harry it was a lot more manageable. He texted and called me during the day when ever he could and after work he came by and made dinner for me. He really is to good for me, I don't deserve a friend like him. Sometimes I wonder if we are more than friends, I have to admit I have feelings for him but I can't act on them. I don't want to drag him into my problems. He would be limited in his actions in life and I don't want that for him.
Today I had a pretty good day, like always I was in pain but it was nothing compared to what I had been through the last couple of days.
They just did a test to read the electrical activity of muscles and now I am walking to Harry's office so we can go out. I walk inside his secretary's office, she looks up to me and smiles "Hello, I'm here to see Dr. Styles..." before I could go on she interrupted me
"Dr. Styles doesn't have appointments now" she retorted rudely
I smile shyly "I know, I'm here for him personally, he asked if you could page him when I was here." I explained.
"Ooo you are his lunch date. I'm sorry I recognized you from the other time. You can wait in his office, do you remember where it is?" the woman smiled soft and immediately paged Harry. I nodded and smiled before I went to Harry's office to wait for him. He told his secretary he had a lunch date with me, a date, my stomach fluttered with the thought of a date with Harry.
I walked in the office and closed the door but it immediately flew back open and revealed Harry. He looked gorgeous wearing a black pants and a simple white shirt. Suddenly I felt the urge to kiss him, to pin him against the door and to kiss him.
He is your friend, you can't think like that, I scolded myself but I couldn't help it, I had to admit the more time I spent with Harry, the more I liked him and wanted more then being just friends with him.
"Hi Sunshine" Harry smiled broad
"Hi Dr. Styles" I teased and kissed Harry on the cheek. He immediately put his arms around me and hugged me tight, Harry's hugs are the best.
"What are we going to do?" I ask curiously.
"Lunch and after you'll see." Harry smiles and sticks his tongue out.
"Come on then, let's go, what are you waiting for." I walk out of Harry's office and wait in the hallway while he packs up a few things before he follows me.
I slip my arm through Harry's and he looks down at me and smiles, his cute dimples popping up on his cheek and he gives a kiss on my temple.
When I look back in front of me a pretty blond woman is approaching us she shoots me a dirty look before she looks sweetly at Harry
"Hello Dr.Styles" she says in a seductive tone that makes me want to puke.
"Hi Julia" he responds and I feel a rage of jealousy bubbling up.
You can't be jealous, Harry is your friend and your doctor. There can't be nothing more, you can't feel this besides he would never want you, you're an ugly disabled woman, you have nothing to give.
I became silent and of course Harry noticed.
"Are you okay? Is it the pain?" Harry suddenly asks with a worried frown.
I swallow and push my thoughts aside "I'm okay, just thinking" I say silent. We reached the back door of the hospital, Harry leads me to the personnel car park to his car. He opens the passenger door, I look up to him surprised and he just winks.
This man is going to kill me, he is perfect. Harry gets in next to me and we both buckle up before he starts to drive. While we drive Harry asks how the test went and tells me that he will have the results at the latest the day after tomorrow.
"Let's not talk about that today, okay?" I ask and he nods in agreement.

We drive for thirty minutes, we are both silent but it isn't awkward at all.
"We're going to the zoo" I squeak when we drive into a parking lot but my face falls immediately after I realise I can't walk that far. Of course Harry noticed immediately
"Hi Sunshine, what's wrong?"
"We can't go in, I don't have a wheelchair and I can't walk through the whole zoo." I admit a little embarrassed.
"Don't worry, I got everything under control. I borrowed a wheelchair from the hospital, it is in the trunk." Harry smiled proudly and I had to admit I was proud of him too. In the four years since I became disabled there was neveranyone who takes me so much into account. I'm so happy he did that for me, like it was the most normal thing to do. Harry doesn't pity me, he just takes care of me and treats me like a normal person, not a fragile little child like most people do.
I jumped up, threw my hands around his neck and kissed him enthusiasticallyon his plump, pink lips. It was just a peck but I could feel how soft his lips are. I pulled back and realised what I had done
"I'm so sorry Harry, I was just overwhelmed and enthusiastic. I shouldn't have kissed you, I don't want things to be weird between us." I started to rattle again.
"It's okay, we're okay, no worries" Harry quickly reassured me, patting my leg.
"I'll get the wheelchair" he said before he got out of the car. I sighed, closed my eyes and touched my lips, I kissed Harry and his beautiful heart shaped, pink lips felt heavenly on mine. When I pulled back, the only thing I wanted to do is kiss him again. I'm falling so hard for him and I don't know how to stop it, what am I going to do?

A. N. : OMG Harry and Kate kissed, what are your thoughts about it?
I hope you enjoyed this chapter?!
If you have a second to spare, please vote! Thanks!!
Have a nice Sunday!
All the love,
K. X