Promising Memoirs | h.s. (In Slow Editing)
Aubrey, at 19 years young, just finished her first year in University and finally got the chance to visit her childhood best friend in London - Eleanor. During what she planned out to be just a short trip, obstacles appear, and change the plans she had.
Harry, at 21 came back from studying in Oxford, to live back home in London for the summer. He, too, is a very close childhood friend to Eleanor.
But little did Harry know that he would finally meet the love of his life - or shall we say re-meet.
Will they remember each other? Will all those buried feelings arise once again? Or will they just continue on with their lives just as they were?
"The moon is smiling at you." I couldn't help but smile widely at his words. He was right. The pearly moon was smiling, the stars were twinkling, and his love to me was infinitely sparkling.
PM is in extensive slow editing. Brief plot change in the beginning, nothing major.
• Kiwi Styles Awards 2020 - 2nd Place into Semi-Finals
• Have A Chance Contest 2017 - Third Place
• 2017 Real Person Fiction Awards - Second Place
• #18 in Emotional | 18.06.2019
• #14 in Harry Styles Fanfic | 14.07.2018
• #7 in Harry Styles Fanfic | 20.02.2019
• #5 in Harry Styles Fanfic | 02.03.2019
• #51 in AU | 13.10.2018
• #34 in AU | 07.12.2018
• #17 in AU | 23.06.2019
• #3 in Liam | 22.05.2019