Aaina Yasin Khan

"Ma sha Allah...She is sooo cute." Yasin exclaim and Aayat smile.

The nurse went towards Aayat and remove her drip as its about to finish and after that she leave from there and Yasin came near her and Give her the baby.

Aayat is gazing at her with a beautiful smile and teary eyes and kiss her forhead and Yasin side hug her by sitting beside her on the bed and they both is observing their little bundle of joy who just open her eyes.

After some time every one came inside and start showering all the love and blessings on that little life.

"Ma sha Allah she is so cute., Are you okay jaana?" Zainab asked Aayat and she response in positive and sit taking the help of head rest and Side hugging Usman.

"Ma sha Allah....bari hi pyaari bacchi hai...jazakillah Habibti." Halima said while kissing Aayat's head over her scarf which she wore when all of them come inside.

Ashfaq and Usman went put to bring sweets and Yasin sat beside Aayat and look at his baby girl who is lying in Zainab's arms.

"Thank you....Thank you once again." Yasin told Aayat and kiss her cheeks and she smile looking down.

"Umm I want...I want to use washroom." Aayat told him lowly and he nodded.

"Ok....come I'll help you." Yasin told her and help her to get down from bed.

Once Aayat is out of bed she widen her eyes seeing the spot and Halima told her to go ahead and she nodded embrassingly....she was about to take a step but her feets fell jelly so yasin pick her up and took her to washroom and came back as Zainab call him and handed baby to her and Give fresh clothes and necessities to Aayat and Halima discard the bedsheet and spread a new one.

Aayat came out and Yasin again pick her and make her sit on the bed with resting her back with back rest....once Aayat sat properly the doctor came in with nurse.

"Hello Mrs.Khan!!....How are you feeling now?" The doctor asked her while checking her and Aayat nodded with a tired smile.

"So you are perfectly fine except for the soreness...You can feed the baby now." The doctor said and Aayat nodded and left from there.

Nurse was about to show the process but Halima dismiss her saying she will take care of it....Once she left, Halima took the baby from Yasin and give her to Aayat and show her the process of feeding and She obliged with her beautiful shy nature.

After some time Saniya came with her mother in law and after few talks Saniya said " Aayu baby ka naam kya rakhogi?" And Aayat looked at Yasin who is holding the baby in his arms.

"Aaina." Yasin mumble and everyone smile.

"Ma sha Allah bara hi pyaara naam hai." Zainab said and everyone nodded.

After few talks All relatives and friends started visiting to see and bless the new member.

__________________

Yasin came inside the room from Masjid after praying Isha salah and saw his most favourite site there are his lifelines, Aayat feeding their 8 months old baby Aaina and talking with her.

He cleared his throat and greet them and Aayat sits like a statue and grab her dupatta and spread around her making Yasin smile seeing her pink cheeks and lower gaze.

He sat beside her and saw Aaina who is sleeping peacefully in her mother's lap and Aayat is adjusting her night gown as she got done with feed.

"What are you thinking?" Yasin asked Aayat as he saw she is caressing Aaina's stomach.