Day 102.

"Soonyoung? Soonyoung!" I called when I shot to my feet, frantically looking around the room.

"S-Soons, where are you?" I shout out, feeling a lump form in my throat as I looked everywhere possible.

I checked behind the curtains, possibly under the blanket- even though I knew he wasn't there.

I back up and looked at the door.

He walked out the door- why would he do this?

I immediately run out of the room and looked down the halls.

"Soonyoung!" I yell, looking then to my left.

Left, I'll check left first.

My heart was pounding in my throat as I ran down the hall.

I looked in the rooms down the hall.

I was horrified.

why isn't Soonyoung in his room anymore? What happened?

"S-Soonyoung please answer me!" I call out, panting and shaking slightly.

I ran into the next room,

It was the bathroom.

"Soonyo-" I stopped speaking and I cut myself short

I heard something.

I paused and looked at he stalls, only one was closed.

I slowly walked up to it and paused.

"..soonyoung?" I let out.

I heard no reply.

I knock on the stall hesitantly.

"S-Soonyoung if its you please open the stall.."

I once again got no reply.

I knew it was him after that.

"Please, get back to your room.. what on earth are you thinking getting up? Please open the stall." I say, trying to hide the shakiness to my voice.

He didn't answer me.

My voice got softer. ".. are you ignoring me..?"

I heard him breathe out.

"Did.. did I do something? H-Hyung please just come with me back to your room.."

He wasn't answering me.

"Soonyoung I'll get the doctor if you don't-"

"I don't want you to see me."

It was a whisper.

I was taken aback a little as I looked at the stall door. "..huh?"

He then spoke again. "I don't want you to have to see me when I'm like this.. I didn't like seeing you when you were sick. I just- I want to be alone while I'm getting better.."

He continued.

"It's not like I don't want to be there with you, but I.. I don't know.. I don't want you to see me in pain i-if it's hurting you.." he continued to whisper and I finally tried to reply.

"Open the stall please." I said softly.

After a few minutes I heard him unlock the door and immediately he hugged me.

He wrapped his arms around me.

"I'm sorry, this is really dumb huh?" He said and I buried my head in his chest.

"We've been through this before.. we can do it again. I won't leave you, and we'll be okay." I said.

I realized that I'm not being selfish

Because that was when Soonyoung told me that he needed me just as much as I felt I need him.

We can't leave each other.