Day 28.

(A/N I recommend listening to soft/sad/instrumental music for this chapter,, also long chapter;)

In the month I've known Soonyoung I've learned whenever he makes a promise, he never breaks it.

"I want to go out." I said to him after he told me that once I got better he'd take me out to draw with him.

He smiled sweetly. "We will."

"No, I don't want to wait." I told him and he looked at me.

"What do you mean..?"

"I want to leave. I want to go out and see what it's like again. I want to go with you," after I explained his smile dropped a bit.

"You can't go now, you can't even walk." He frowned.

"We can figure something out." I said simply. "Won't it be fun?"

"Not if you're sick."

"Please." I looked at him.

"This is the only thing I want.. just for a little. I don't care where we go. I want to spend time with you and do something fun." My voice drew out slightly.

He looked like he wanted to. He did, but his face held a mixture of emotions.

"We can't." He soon said after a while.

I felt frustrated. "Soonyoung," I grabbed onto his hand tightly and pulled it towards me, making him pull his chair closer.

I put his hand on my cheek and wrapped my hands around his. "Please? Just this once, I don't know if I'll have a chance like this again."

He stared at me yet didn't move his hand away. "h-how do you feel now?"

"I'm okay." I assure.

I felt hopeful once I felt him curl his fingers with the tips of my hair as he pulled a thoughtful face.

He finally spoke again, "Okay."

I smiled widely and jumped up a bit. "Really? So, we're really sneaking out together?"

He nodded again, "Yes, we're crazy enough to even think of something like this."

I was so happy.

~~~

It was 2 AM when I heard two knocks on my door then someone enter.

I was asleep just before I noticed someone was knocking, so I sat up moments later to see Soonyoung's frame.

"Wake up." He whispered and poked my face.

I rubbed the sleep from my eyes because I couldn't really see anything that well.

"Look what I did," His voice was gentle but was laced with happiness.

I looked to where he wanted my attention to be adverted to, and saw a wheelchair.

"My IV's attacked onto it so I can be with you." A pole was attached to the wheelchair where his IV was hooked.

There was another empty one on the other side.

"I can hook yours up too!"

I felt happiness flood through my body and sat up, and crossed my legs. "That's so cool!"

He pushed the wheelchair to the other side of my bed and looked at what I was hooked up to.

He stopped and looked at everything. "I'm not sure how well this can work.." he said and examined my arms.

"I only really need the one with my treatment and IV like you.. I don't need anything else."

I honestly didn't know if I was right though.