Day 26.

I've started feeling better.

And Sooyoung looked so much better today. I had never been so happy in my life.

He came into my room full with energy. "Hii~" He shouted and entered my room cheerfully.

I smiled. "You look better!"

"I slept which us supposed to help energize me- and holy hell I feel awesome."

"Thank god, I don't like seeing the droopy version of Soonyoung." I teased.

He sat down in the chair like a child. "Me neither."

He kind of tilted his head to the side as he leaned.

"So how's the cutie doing?"

I at first didn't get what he meant but then I realized.

"Oh.." I reply slowly. "I'm okay." I smiled at the nickname.

"And from now on you're only going to get better." He lifted a finger and stood up to get something behind his chair.

"For the sake of the boredom you have to face everyday, I decided to do some running around and found something to occupy our time here. Sounds cool right?"

I went to reply but he cut me off. "Yes, very cool. And I look what I found!"

He pulled two notebook looking items from the plastic bag that I didn't even notice was there to begin with. It was wrapped in a thin layer of fabric for the cover.

His was blue and mine was purple.

"Drawing books!" He cheered happily before extending his hand out for me to take one.

"Drawing books?" I repeat and gently take it in my grasp.

I run my fingers along the cover and opened it to see a bunch of blank pages.

"Starting from now whenever you're bored, we'll draw in these or write. I mean, you don't have to but I thought it was fun."

I couldn't wipe the smile off my face.

"I love it." I replied honestly.

He brightened up. "You do?"

I nodded and if I could've gotten up to hug him, I would've.