Day 79.

Yesterday we spent the whole rest of the day having fun.

We didn't do anything so crazy, but we both couldn't stop laughing and enjoying our time out.

I continued to bother him and poke at him when he slowed down, pouting. As a reaction he'd playfully roll his eyes and catch up.

We ate really delicious food and stayed out until the sun started setting, to which we headed back.

Afterwards we crashed and fell asleep after a movie.

Today I woke up again like the time before to Soonyoung bothering me this time.

"Baby," he said and poked my stomach. "Baby."

I rolled to my other side, avoiding him.

"Baby whom I love and respect, wake up~~" He said which ultimately made me laugh.

I sat up and stretched, yawning and opened my eyes. "What?"

He smiled sheepishly. "Hi."

He put his arms around me and forced me back down. "I wanna cuddle." He pouted and I nodded in agreement.

"I tolerate you enough to allow only one cuddle." I replied, closing my eyes and burying my head in his chest.

I pulled away only slightly enough to look at his eyes near mine, feeling his gentle breaths on my skin.

He opened his eyes and ended up looking back at me.

I felt my heart quicken this time, even though we've done this multiple times. It's not like we haven't looked at each other before, but this.. this certain look made my heart race.

It was a moment of us looking at eyes, then lips until I finally decided to break the unspoken silence by softly closing my eyes and pressing my lips against his.

It wasn't like a kiss before, it was slower and I felt more love through it.

We didn't pull apart, not for a long time.

He moved his lip in sync with mine and I didn't know what else to do besides break the kiss into something deeper.

I felt more concentrated and found myself slowly moving so that I was sitting with him, and moved so that I sat on top of him while his back met with the headboard.

He moved his hands to my waist and my heart started beating faster, as I hesitantly put my hands on the back of his neck.

It felt like we didn't even try to go for air or even break apart for a minute, but I felt chills run all down through my spine to my toes when I felt his tongue swipe across my bottom lip.

I let out a breath through my nose and opened my mouth, reaching for his hands instead. I held them so close to me and felt heat run down into my stomach.

He used one of his hands to run his fingers through my hair, because he knew I liked it.

I felt his tongue roam my mouth making me stirr and whine a little, before pushing down on him a little more.

It wasn't just good physically, but it felt like his heart was merging with mine. I could feel his beating along with mine, fast and quick, beating in my ears.

It felt so nice.

We pulled apart and he started placing sweet kisses to my cheek, then down to my jawline, which made me squeeze his hand more.

He lead down to my neck and kissed a single spot specifically, and I let out a quiet noise, which sounded more like a exhale.

He then kissed more around and I jumped a little when he found my sweet spot, making me lean my head back.

I murmured out his name breathily, squeaking when I felt his tongue again.

"A-Ah.." I let out quietly and he let go of my hands to my waist again, making me rest my hands on top of his because I just loved holding his hands so much.

His teeth grazed my skin and I whined, wanting to feel him more.

I moved so that I could kiss him again, this time me tangling my hands in his blonde hair and I heard him exhale like I did before.

I moved our lips and wrapped his arms more securely around my waist, pulling me closer.

It took a while for us to finally break the kiss again and we leaned our foreheads against each others.

We both were out of breath and panting before he kissed me softly once again, pecking my lips.

It felt so good.

I don't know why but in that moment I felt shy and finally felt my face rise to pink, using his striped sleeve to cover my cheeks.

I heard him laugh and gently moved my hands away from my face. "Shy now?"

That only made me flustered further, and I nodded, looking down at the hem of his shirt.

"Why, huh?" At this point he was only teasing me, and he lifted my head to look at him.

"You're so beautiful, I will say it a million times. You are beautiful, and god helps anyone who doesn't agree because Lee Jihoon I have never seen someone who's face lights up like yours when you smile. You do things to me I never knew anyone could do, I love you."

I leaned onto him and we both plopped down on the bed.

"I want to stay with you.. please don't ever leave me Soonyoung." I said.

And he nodded.