Day 52.

"Jihoon you've been sleeping all day.." I heard a whiney voice, which was the thing that woke me up.

I giggled and rubbed my eyes. Today I was especially lazy.

"Sleep is the key to recovery you ding dong." I replied and fixed my hair.

I saw him pout and then he rested his chin on the blanket as he sat.

"But I've been missing you extra lately.. But you're right." He let out a dramatic sigh.

I smiled and placed my hand on his head. "You've been extra clingy ever since I woke up." I told him.

He whined further. "Yeah because I'm worried! I know it's good for you but I don't like it when you sleep this much."

I met with his honey eyes and kissed his head. "Okay, okay well you got me up now."

I saw him smile. "How are you feeling?"

"I feel nothing right now. They gave me this numbing drug I asked for. It's really strong."

"Yay! Jihoonie doesn't feel pain!" He cheered. "I'm glad."

"Ouch," I let out and closed my eyes.

Immediately he shot up, worried. "What?"

"You're too cute." I painfully say to which he motioned to smack my arm.

"That's not funny! I thought I jinxed you!"

I laughed and then looked at his lap.

"Oh you still use the sketchbook?" I asked after seeing it.

"Of course, duhh. I've been practicing." He smugly said.

"All my things in the old room, but tomorrow I'm moving back there because I'm basically not recovering right now." I exhaled.

"My sketchbook is there still."

I saw Soonyoung nod and then he unfolded a page.

"Wanna draw now?" He tore a page out and have me a pencil.

"Yes please." I replied and smiled, sitting up slightly more. I still had to be careful.

He smiled and watched me think.

"Just wait til you see the things I've been working on~" Soonyoung sang and sat straight.

"Then show me." I reply to which he shook his head.

"You have to wait, I'm not done coloring it."

"Aish no fair." I retorted. "I'm impatient now."

"When are you not?"

"How dare you."

He started laughing.

I love hearing him laugh.

"Okay I'm sorry. Gimme a kiss." He said and made a cute face, leaning in closer and expecting me to kiss him.

I felt butterflies all over again even though I've kissed him a million of times.

I giggled and did as he asked, and he smiled.

"Thank you."