Day 43.

Another week had passed.

Soonyoung was sleepily holding onto Jihoon's hand still, and leaned on the side of the bed in the chair. His chin was resting on the blanket.

A doctor had been trying to reason with him, and tell the truth but he couldn't care less what they were trying to say.

"At this rate we don't know if he'll ever wake up." The man said.

"He will." Soonyoung simply replied while staring at Jihoon's face.

"Kid, look how long it's been.. I'm sorry but I think we should take him off the machine-"

"If you do that I'll kill myself in my own room, and you'd be at blame. Don't touch him, you hear?" Soonyoung snapped back bitterly. "I'm not going to kill him like you guys are trying to."

The words left Soonyoungs lips all while he gently looked at the sleeping boy's face.

"I'm not giving up on him, so leave."

The doctor saw the icy glare leaving the blonde boy's eyes, hinting at him. He saw how determined he had been, but there's not telling if there's any hope.

The doctor decided to leave and shut the door quietly behind him.

Of course Jihoon's parents were aware and even though it broke them they thought the hope they had was gone. Even they thought it was too late.

Everyone lost hope

But Soonyoung didn't.